Ideas for permanent Olga drops (long)

So now that I have read this whole thing, you are a mean person, and down-rep the pants off of me I don't care, this idea is dumb because you want year round drops that are better than Dark Weapons, Cil Dragon Slayer that can be grinded 300 times that is 600 ATP and in order for it to be worse than a Dark Flow it would have to have a base ATP of 499 which is garbage, not only does this just make you look like a lazy person it shows that you aren't willing to look for things when given the time to.Why would I hunt any of these units when Centurion/Ability is a BPD drop, and pretty much the idea of any of these weapons is invalid and would the developers best not waste time on this because what you are asking is practically to just change the grind cap on Dragon Slayer and all those mid tier weapons to 300. The Armors are a waste of time what is the point when practically everyone has a Wedding Dress or STA these days, I really have no reason to hate on the armor it is just the idea makes me mad. This idea is bad and would only be nice for lazies like you. I am done if this is implemented into the server might as well give all my gear to the first player I see in the lobby next time I log in...

Wilson, there is no need to take such a hostile and negative approach to a constructive topic just because you greatly disagree with the ideas put forth. There are better ways of stating your opinion if you disagree with something, without resorting to name-calling.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 2

about sil dragon slayer, is pretty good idea, a Sil Dragon Horn unique item will be nice as unique item name, used on a full grinded Dragon slayer to obtain a Sil Dragon Slayer, ATP could be more than red sword (500-711) and less than TJS 800-856, with 850 atp req. and 45 / 50 ATA Hunter Class ONLY.

2uhsr9z.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just feel like whatever is done....don't overdo it. Scthack made this mistake and im not playing there anymore ever again for that very reason. Nothing should surpass the power of the Dark weapons on this game because they're about as OP as anyone needs to ever get. They're the set ultimate gear drops for everything, we should leave it at that. Nothing in this game should surpass the power of Dark Flow, Dark Meteor or Excalibur. One person using these weapons can already mow a room down solo on any difficulty.

What the Devs should do now is start creating weapons that offer different playstyles, the way Sonic Team made the game from the jump. For instance:

Hunters:

More useful and cool looking Twin Sabers, Katanas, Daggers and maybe Sabers. You know, weapon types that usually get the shaft; maybe Sword-type or Partisan weapons with target limits but more power.

Forces:

More weapons with Technique boosts on them, or weapons with extremely good Melee stats, except with strict MST requirements on them (so they can't be abused by ATP spec forces) ; Card type weapons that actually justify their horrible animations

Rangers:

I'd love more Photon Launcher or Rifle types that are more fun to use.

More than anything, I'd really like to see someone make some weapons that use Elemental specials (Burning, Tempest, Blizzard), modified for some worth-while damage output to them. Like, a Flaming sword that has terrible ATP but really high TechLv and base technique power on its Burning/Tempest special. How well can the devs modify the special attack damage formulas? I think there's alot of potential in weapon specials to create some unique weapons. For instance:

Soul Devour - (Partisan, Soul Eater/Banish upgrade)

Syphons HP from the user, similar to poison

ATP = -120

ATA = +55

DEF = -150

All RES = -5 (+20 DRK)

Special : Enhanced Gush, steals a high % of HP from target, Special attack base atp = +580

basically, a weapon that weakens you and steals your life, but has a super powerful special for keeping you alive.

Edited by arali
  • Like 1