Lost C/Battle after DC

xmtt1x.jpg

2056x4g.jpg

time 430pm central time i was trans to my other account 42101404 then got that message and i got back on and my c/battle was gone and some other items that i really dont care about mainly wanting the c/battle back

Edited by Judgment

:onion-head75: hope you get it back soon

Edited by hyosuke

TBH i dont care what u think i been on this server for 2 years i dont need to dupe i just trade alot so im hoping that get it back

Edited by Judgment

Alright I am little tired of these posts I would like a GM to look into this and see what is up it is the same group of people loosing stuff it is starting to look suspicious...

I hope it happens to you, let's see how suspicious it looks then.

• Like 2

I've had this glitch twice already, and let me tell you a thing: there isn't anything funny about losing your items and basically rendering your character unusable for however long it takes to get it fixed. I highly doubt anyone would do it on purpose. I'm sure there are much better ways to dupe items than to basically destroy one of your characters, and I'm also sure these people have items good enough to just trade for whatever they want. Why would they need to dupe? Don't kick salt in people's wounds Wilson.

• Like 1