New RR Drop.

Still used the drop. It's not lawful good to use a broken drop.

yeah Cyane I agree with you, but then again I used this drop for a good cause so it's not all that wrong in a way.

• Like 1

Ah sorry for the down vote mass, I thought you was being selfish but I feel you now. It happened, it was awesome. And now its in the past!

Also its like Armando said I saw astonishing generosity that day. New players got hooked up and everyone was really happy.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

Cyane: how are we supposed to know that at the moment it was a broken drop rate? All that time and effort by players is now wasted. We all know it's not easy for some of us to dedicate hours to hunting things all the time.

• Like 1

Cyane I resent your accusation. I am not unlawful for seizing an opportunity. Especially to give them out and help others. In the past Kroes Sweater had a day just like this and nothing was done in spite.

sorry for the down vote foie. Read ur post wrong by accident. voted back up on your other post.

Edited by Aiden Payne

My opinion, doesn't feel right to use something that is obviously broken. :3 those who did, hope you feel very very proud if that drop doesn't go normal for a while you're at fault >o<

• Like 1

The raised rate didn't effect everybody, but the new rate does. Simple as that.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

I think the 1/300 rate is bullshit !

After just having my I.D changed to whithill feels like a kick in the teeth !

Mistakes happen and its out of order we all get punished for it , 20-30 rings got found hardly a dent in the server is it ?

Why don't we just leave it as is and get on with it eh ?

I wont be a happy chappy if the new rate gets finalized

• Like 4

I think the 1/300 rate is bullshit !

After just having my I.D changed to whithill feels like a kick in the teeth !

Mistakes happen and its out of order we all get punished for it , 20-30 rings got found hardly a dent in the server is it ?

Why don't we just leave it as is and get on with it eh ?

I wont be a happy chappy if the new rate gets finalized

i was going to suggest this but I didn't feel like posting haha I too got my id switched last week on my ramarl to farm some :S

Edited by Armando
  • Like 2

Cyane you could argue for the rate to be back to normal. Instead of running around guilt tripping people who took the rings.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1

Cyane you could argue for the rate to be back to normal. Instead of running around guilt tripping people who took the rings.

Basically, this.

I think Cyane has made valid points as have others.