Add photon blast to MARK3

So i made a MARK3 mag and I love it! Suits my char perfectly. The only problem is... NO PHOTON BLAST?

Sega made a huge mistake... To be cut off from photon blasts entirely? Not only does it make this mag totally inferior, it makes nobody want you in their party because you cant contribute to photon blast! Please give me a comment or up vote if think MARK3 deserves a photon blast. GMs if you're out there and you agree please, let me know if this is possible.

Thanks for the support.

~ Cerv

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 4

Cerv... Thats the issue with these mags, want a full mind or power mag at level 200 in 1 or 2 days? ...use a mark3 but, forget about pbs!

Imo, i think is fair, give a pb to them and you will screw all the other mags (althoug i'll make a lot of money raising them haha) but yeah, they grow faster but the price is no pbs

• Like 3

Actually, non cell from 5 to 10 is faster than mark 3 growth and would give one photon blast so then it could build it. So its not a convenience exchange.

Edited by Aiden Payne

wow why are you guys boosting the one post against my idea? would this change hurt you in any way? I ask for support and all I get is someone trying to be "logical" with me and bunch of people jumping on that bandwagon instead? Close the topic i'll talk to a GM myself.

Edited by Aiden Payne

why are you guys boosting the one post against my idea? would this change hurt you in any way?

hey cerv... of course that wouldn't hurt me in any way... but i just posted my opinion, although would be pretty cool to have at least one pb on those mags! ...if that goes through, i would support it of course! (again, was just an opinion)

• Like 3

Thanks soly :) I think it would be awesome. I'd also like to add that Elenor can be used at Level 10 so it's actually the fastest mag plus you get the PB at level 10.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1

Was that really a mistake from sega? It's more like they made novelty mags of the consoles that could be custom stats, even 195 pow and feed exceptionally fast right from the start, or from lvl 9 rather if you really prefer, (since no other cells start anywhere near that low other than the special case elenor), but they are counterbalanced by lack of pb. 99% of the novelty stuff that looks cool isn't actually good. If you want to make any of the mags better, then make the ultima mag be triple invinc instead of double first. That one actually deserves the buff as opposed to the most basic console mag mark 3.

A mag with no pb = useless.

if you don't agree your head's up your a** so just rethink your argument and save me the trouble of rebutting this please.

"since no other cells start anywhere near that low other than the special case elenor"

Anywhere near? You can get a mag to level 50 very easily. 45 levels sooner isn't a good trade off for no PB. Plus it renders the mag useless.

Also, Elenor isn't the exception. MARK3 IS THE EXCEPTION AS THE ONLY MAG WITHOUT A PHOTON BLAST.

Edited by Aiden Payne

Deserves? What did it do to earn that PB?

It has its niche of being the one mag to get the most customizable stats. If you want PBs, why not use another mag? Not only this, but there were some positions to where I preferred to not have PBs -- when using a mag with them I'd use TJS when I could solely for the reason that they wouldn't activate.

While you may see it as useless, there are some people who think it is a fair trade-off (or even the fact that it doesn't have them at all is attractive) and seeing as it is the only one which is in this situation (aside from the mags which are based on mark3 anyway) I feel it should be left as it is. Really, if the trade-off isn't worth it to you, what is stopping you from using a different mag?

• Like 4

I like this mag and I want photon blast on it to make it worth using.

I'm donating for it now so case closed. Thanks for the input.

Nothing to more to say to that one Choko sorry. I would label your arguments as "backwards logic."

Edited by Aiden Payne

I like this mag and I want photon blast on it to make it worth using.

I'm donating for it now so case closed. Thanks for the input.

Nothing to more to say to that one Choko sorry. I would label your arguments as "backwards logic."

Well aren't you precious?

A mag with no pb = useless.

if you don't agree your head's up your a** so just rethink your argument and save me the trouble of rebutting this please.

"since no other cells start anywhere near that low other than the special case elenor"

Anywhere near? You can get a mag to level 50 very easily. 45 levels sooner isn't a good trade off for no PB. Plus it renders the mag useless.

Also, Elenor isn't the exception. MARK3 IS THE EXCEPTION AS THE ONLY MAG WITHOUT A PHOTON BLAST.

Of course the mag is useless, becuase atp and ata are obviously stats you don't need your mag for, completely worthless stats to have at all right? That extra 45 levels is totally not a real advantage\ a mark3 has. Are you going to donate to make it triple invincibility too? Because having any tradeoffs in your gear is obviously dumb design, every gear should be able to give you 999 of every stat and have no drawbacks whatsoever. If you can't have 81 s/d and 5k atp whats the point of even attacking the enemies at all, other than to build that 100 pb. It's not like this is a hack and slash rpg about killing monsters, its a game about seeing how high a number you can get next to atp obviously.

/sarcasm

Your argument that it should have pb is the backwards logic in this thread lol. And Elenor is very much a special case seeing as it is a unique mag not normally obtainable. Also I don't believe my head is in my posterior. On the other hand, your post is a demonstration of how to "open mouth, insert foot".

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Fyrewolf is right you know. No PBs is worthless? The only one worth using is twins. Most of the time, twins is overkill. And you know, being able to actually max out your stats is useless, right? I mean, no one wants to have max stats. That's why you're saying a no PB mag is useless. Right?

Seriously though, the topic should probably end here. Tbh, a mag isn't necessarily useless without PBs, however it is quite a drawback. I can understand wanting them.

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 1