The ILLUMINATI

Armando

Ok Armando i will make a list. :onion-head09:

show them your swag :onion108: , take care

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 3

How does one get a raffle ticket? Oh and happy fathers day to all the daddys on the team. Im a proud dad myself :)

Edited by Fatheruvwar
  • Like 1

How does one get a raffle ticket? Oh and happy fathers day to all the daddys on the team. Im a proud dad myself :)

All you have to do is message arashi/hykaro in game or on forums ( http://www.phantasys...r/15790-hykaro/ ) so he can write your name down on a list for the raffle ;)

and happy fathers day to you my brother!

Edited by jonesy88

Dude I miss clicked on my phone I'm so sorry :@ happy Father's Day for my mistake you will have a present when I'm back

Happy Father's Day, to any of you that are dads.

Anyway, I'd make a whole topic for this if we had our own forum, but we still don't so I'm going to just tack this post here.

I really used to love C-mode, but it is so stupid hard for me to schedule anything with my new job and pick-up groups are basically non-existent (even for normal things on this server). However, S-Rank weapons are really useful and I believe that collecting some could do wonders for our Team Bank - and thus our power/influence. So I'd like to combine my love for C-mode and my love for this team together and try to set up a dedicated day(s)/team(s) for Illuminati C-Mode runs. That way everyone who needs/wants S-ranks can obtain them with their own two hands, and anyone who just wants to tag along can donate their winnings to the team.

Anyone who is interested in doing C-Mode (no previous experience required) for profit or fun, please post in this topic or send me a PM with the days/times you are available. What class you would like to play could also be useful information, since there are optimal teams for doing each episode, but if you just want to bring your favorites I'm okay with that as well. I'll compile all the information I get through this week and have a schedule/team list up hopefully by Friday evening.

• Like 2

Happy Father's Day, to any of you that are dads.

Anyway, I'd make a whole topic for this if we had our own forum, but we still don't so I'm going to just tack this post here.

I really used to love C-mode, but it is so stupid hard for me to schedule anything with my new job and pick-up groups are basically non-existent (even for normal things on this server). However, S-Rank weapons are really useful and I believe that collecting some could do wonders for our Team Bank - and thus our power/influence. So I'd like to combine my love for C-mode and my love for this team together and try to set up a dedicated day(s)/team(s) for Illuminati C-Mode runs. That way everyone who needs/wants S-ranks can obtain them with their own two hands, and anyone who just wants to tag along can donate their winnings to the team.

Anyone who is interested in doing C-Mode (no previous experience required) for profit or fun, please post in this topic or send me a PM with the days/times you are available. What class you would like to play could also be useful information, since there are optimal teams for doing each episode, but if you just want to bring your favorites I'm okay with that as well. I'll compile all the information I get through this week and have a schedule/team list up hopefully by Friday evening.

I am adding you to a pm ;) we have been doing this behind the scenes because I was waiting for the sub forum also don't forget to read the main page on this topic for event !!!

• Like 2

I am adding you to a pm ;) we have been doing this behind the scenes because I was waiting for the sub forum also don't forget to read the main page on this topic for event !!!

Haha. Well I'm putting an Excel together with people's names and availabilities, so we can compare times easier.

• Like 1

Who's gonna be on later for some chilled gaming? :D

Adore <3 xx

I wish i could im at work now

Hm, I'm looking for a team and when I saw that post, my crazy senses are tingling...

I didn't play PSO since... too many time. Honestly I forgot everything, except the basis of the basis (Hopefully I didn't forgot how to attack... I'll be in a bad condition if I do xD). In the beginning of PSO I was playing a FOnewearl, but here, I'm playing a HUnewearl, Lymna, and I'm still pexing (actually, I'm lv43). I'm playing on GMT times (GMT +1 precisely), and English is not my native language (so excuse me for some...errors.)

Who can I contact?

Lymna.

Armondo would be a good one but I think he's still on vacation. HYK4RO might be able to get you in. Either way the illuminati are everywhere so I'm sure you'll be a member soon enough. This team is very friendly and helpful if you need anything. Hope to play with you sometime :)

Hm, I'm looking for a team and when I saw that post, my crazy senses are tingling...

I didn't play PSO since... too many time. Honestly I forgot everything, except the basis of the basis (Hopefully I didn't forgot how to attack... I'll be in a bad condition if I do xD). In the beginning of PSO I was playing a FOnewearl, but here, I'm playing a HUnewearl, Lymna, and I'm still pexing (actually, I'm lv43). I'm playing on GMT times (GMT +1 precisely), and English is not my native language (so excuse me for some...errors.)

Who can I contact?

Lymna.

Hello I am glad you want to join :) I'm currently unable to login until like 2 weeks but just look for a member in lobby and tell them to call a leader to invite you. Also what is you're native language? We have a lot of foreigners so someone might speak your language :)