Account Needs Rollback

Well, can I get a rollback to Nov 20, 2013? that was when I was rolled back to in December(last rollback, I think) and I want to say I was good for a week, went back through old messages and such and appears that Nov 20 was the date rolled back to. My common bank was not there though so maybe Nov 19 would help that? Been so long its hard to tell but all of this year I have been unable to log into my account. Was working a lot so was inactive for a month and a half at least, and kept getting bugged but I am back for good now. I made a new thread because the title was misleading and wanted to update this and see what happens. Thanks.

Jonesy

Need rollback for all 4 slots

Guild card: 42098133

also, here is the link to my older topic. including a picture of me stuck before character select/creation screen-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno, ¿puedo obtener un rollback a 20 de noviembre 2013. fue entonces cuando me di la vuelta de nuevo a en diciembre y quiero decir que yo era bueno para una semana, volvieron a través de mensajes viejos y tal y parece que 20 de noviembre fue cuando el retroceso fue. Mi banco común no estaba allí, así que quizás 19 de noviembre? Hace tanto tiempo que es difícil de decir, pero todos de este año he sido incapaz de iniciar sesión en la cuenta. Trabajaba mucho, así estuvo inactivo durante un mes y medio por lo menos. Hice un nuevo hilo, porque yo no estaba recibiendo ninguna respuesta y el título era engañoso. Gracias.
Jonesy
Necesitas deshacer para todas las 4 ranuras
Tarjeta de Alianza: 42098133
También, aquí está el enlace a mi tema mayor. incluyendo una imagen de mí pegado antes pantalla de selección de personaje / creación.
gracias
Edited by jonesy88

Jonesy, thanks for being patient in all of your bugs. You've had so many.

Dude, I have lost count on how many its been :*( lol. What can ya do though. No sense raising cane over shit.