Problems...patch problems?

EDIT: I was able to make a new account and able to get onto the server. My original username can't connect though, any advice? I do not have patch problems as the title stated. Is there a chance my other account was banned by accident? I don't get an error either so I don't know what the problem is. I mentioned below I was looking thru some of my screenshots and there were 2 of characters that weren't mine on the computer. I play on 2 different computers and deleted it and re downloaded it and now I am not seeing the images. Would this be any indication that I have been hacked? Or do I need a rollback?

link to picture from below where I get stuck before the character select screen.:

https://imageshack.com/i/naw92vj

I recently tried to come back and have been having trouble. I was told I needed to patch the game. But I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it ran the patches ingame so I was hoping that might help but it didn't. Do I need to extract the patch from the downloads page into the game? I enter my character name and password and it just sits at the loading screen. I have been looking on the forums and found some things that I am going to try tonight once I'm home from work. I'll be ingame here soon. Pretty excited, haven't played in 2014 yet! Been too darn busy. Anyways, thanks ahead of time. Hope someone can help my dumb ars. I have a feeling the answer is going to make me go "derp,newb, ><". Just like that. Just hope I get to play and kill some monsters. just got excited. deuces

jonesy

Espanol:

EDIT: yo era capaz de hacer una nueva cuenta y poder conseguir en el servidor. Mi nombre de usuario original no se puede conectar, sin embargo, algún consejo? Yo no tengo problemas de conexión como el título indica. ¿Hay alguna posibilidad de que mi otra cuenta fue prohibido por accidente? No me sale un error ya sea por lo que no sé cuál es el problema. He mencionado a continuación que estaba buscando a través de algunas de mis imágenes y había 2 de personajes que no eran mías en el equipo. Puedo jugar en 2 equipos diferentes y borré y re descargado y ahora no estoy viendo las imágenes. ¿Sería esto una indicación de que he sido hackeado? ¿O necesito un rollback?

Recientemente he probado a volver y han estado teniendo problemas. Me dijeron que tenía que parchear el juego. Pero yo había desinstalado y vuelto a instalar el juego y corrió en el juego parches así que esperaba que podría ayudar, pero no fue así. ¿Es necesario extraer el parche desde la página de descargas en el juego? Entro en mi nombre del personaje y la contraseña y sólo se sienta en la pantalla de carga. He estado buscando en los foros y encontré algunas cosas que voy a probar esta noche una vez que estoy en casa desde el trabajo. Voy a estar dentro del juego aquí pronto. Bastante emocionada, no han jugado en el 2014 todavía! Has estado demasiado darn ocupado. De todas formas, gracias por adelantado. Espero que alguien pueda ayudar a mis ars tontas. Tengo la sensación de que la respuesta va a hacer que me vaya "derp, newb,> <". Sólo así. Sólo espero que tengo la oportunidad de jugar y matar a algunos monstruos. acaba de conseguir emocionado. deuces

Edited by jonesy88

https://imageshack.com/i/naw92vj

sorry couldnt get image into post. I get stuck at this screen. Chuk I looked at that link and have checked anything that seemed like it might help and did that. Double checked my anti virus and such. I never had this issue before. Something on my end it appears.

also. i switched from 2 laptops frequently. I was just checking my computer at work and I have pictures on my drive of a character I've never heard of before, and they have a Dark Flow in their inventory. One is of someone named Leo and another is Tasha. Odd to me how their on my computer. Things continue to get weird. Lasy time I was able to log in was on my work computer I believe so I am going to download the client today during lunch when no ones on and see what happens. Maybe I'll get lucky or maybe I'll look like an even bigger dumas.

también. Cambié de 2 ordenadores portátiles con frecuencia. Estaba revisando mi computadora en el trabajo y no tengo fotos de mi unidad de un personaje que nunca he oído hablar de antes, y que tienen un flujo oscuro en su inventario. Uno de ellos es de un tal Leo y otro es Tasha. Odd para mí el que su en mi equipo. Las cosas continúan consiguiendo raro. Tiempo Lasy yo era capaz de entrar en estaba en mi equipo de trabajo que creo que voy a descargar el cliente de hoy durante el almuerzo cuando no hay otras y ver qué pasa. Tal vez tenga suerte o tal vez voy a quedar como un dumas aún mayores.

Edited by jonesy88

I'm sure someone will be around to fix your account exactly as it was. Please be patient until a DEV or GM looks into this. In the mean time maybe consider making an alt account with different ID's and work on grinding them up.

Yep, I got a level 5 Ramarl Redria ID. See you ingame maybe.