The Rich and the Poor

Well in this game you are either rich which can be defined by being happy with your gear and equipment but sometimes that doesn't mean you are rich but that isn't the point. what I want to know is why you think that in this game there is no middle class you are rich or you are poor like why is it like this why and when did the divide between the two become so big... and then there is occasionally those few noobs who pick up a few pds and think they are rich so guys what do you think the cause of the unbalanced economy :)

• Like 7

Telling all your friends to down rep I see, this is why no one likes you

editing your post after saying that i multi logged and down repped you good job

edit: and if my friends all down repped you that means people like me doesnt it :\ ?

Edited by Armando

i down repped you because armando told me to

edit: and i like armando

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 4

he didn't really tell me to do this

edit: i also don't like him

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 7

Anyone posting off topic from here on in this thread is getting warning points. I'm getting really tired of having to babysit every thread in the forums. And Armando/Faki, if you abuse the reputation system I'm going to start banning forum accounts. The reputation system is not meant for self-promotion or for forum wars. Thank you, faki, for being honest however. Any further rep point wars will result in an immediate ban from the forums.

There is nothing wrong with this topic. I actually thought it was an interesting question. There are lots of off topic questions elsewhere in the forums. Either participate by answering the question asked in the original post or stop trolling.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 9

I want to see how handlebar is being honest because he cant post a single log of me asking him to downrep this post, i had nothing to do with it and i dont see how i am abusing the down rep system kajex please enlighten me? Apparently because people don't agree with what colorado has to say im abusing the rep system? Go ask someone you trust who was in lobby at the time to see if i had anything to do with this, one person you know who was there was soly. I had nothing to do with people down repping him

Edit: Handlebars 2nd post was because he was lying about his previous one and he posted that after i confronted him in game about it

Edited by Armando
  • Like 1