maxing hucast

WhiteMage

Hey there,

I have maxed my HUcast, using this guide http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2995-new-material-plans/

Basically you will need to have a MAG that's 5/124/71/0 with approximately 130 power mats.

Things you will wear are v101, and 2 cent/ability. Last slot can be anything you want but I prefer Smartlink/v502

Wearing a RR means you will not need luck mats. So that's 20 mats you can put anywhere.

In this way you max ATP, ATA and Luck.

Goodluck XD.

• Like 1

Hey there,

I have maxed my HUcast, using this guide http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2995-new-material-plans/

Basically you will need to have a MAG that's 5/124/71/0 with approximately 130 power mats.

Things you will wear are v101, and 2 cent/ability. Last slot can be anything you want but I prefer Smartlink/v502

Wearing a RR means you will not need luck mats. So that's 20 mats you can put anywhere.

In this way you max ATP, ATA and Luck.

Goodluck XD.

Great Squish!! ..i'll add that to my excel file xDDD

Edit: Squish, are you sure you max ATA with those MAG stats... maybe i have something wrong but i have 1.5 missing with that setup

Edited by srojasq

do you have a plan wearing a cent battle ? XD

• Like 2

vixard...

to use cent battle you might wanna do this

MAG > 5/119/76/0 (I have to check this)

POW Mats > 145

LCK Mats > 5

Units

Centurion/Ability

Centurion/Ability

Centurion/Battle

Slot Free

Shield

Red Ring

This way you'll miss 5 ATP

In case you want max ATP

use this material plan

148 POW

2 LCK

you'll miss 6 luck

Edited by srojasq

thx its little harder with a cent battle :onion-head65:

If you use only Cent/Battle and Cent/Arms for units with Red Ring, it is possible to max lck ata and be only 7 off atp. This would use a mag of 6/178/16/0 (must have 6 def to have as low as 16 dex, with 5 def the lowest dex you could have is 18), along with 115 power mats and 35 luck mats. This is the only way to use cent battle and 1 other unit for stats, (it is possible to use v101 and adept and be -10 atp, but not cent battle and adept), and while if you are prepared to use another unit for stats then there are a few options to max completely, battle/unit+2stat units means the last unit will almost always be smartlink with no room for anything else. I personally would prefer having 7 less atp to have space for more useful units like v502, sword saint, cure shock/freeze, resist devil, etc.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Was thinking the same thing!

• Like 1

I only see 1 post :onion-head65:

btw... how much ATA gives cent/arms ?? i haven't had one so i didn't take it into account!

Centurian/Arms adds a whopping 35 ata, the equivalent of 70 levels on your mag, by far the best unit in terms of stat gain. Centurian/Ability would count for more if mst, dfp, evp mattered, but 30 pow 30 luck 3 ata (15+15+6=36) are the only important things that gives. Adept gives even higher stat gain with the 20 ata, but still doesn't reach the same level as cent/arms does.

• Like 1