Guess who's back! (Not me apparently xP)

Well, after being out of the game for quite a while, I got my main account's white screen problem fixed. I logged on yesterday, did a few HP runs, helped some people level, and did my own mini-event. Went to log in after work earlier today and found that I'm back to my white screen log in problem. I reset my router, reinstalled psobb, and still nothing...again. I would like to be able to play regularly again, especially since I missed a big chunk of the current anniversary event. For the time being I'll play some more Avadon and my alt account. If something is up with my account that I can fix let me know and I'll change things around, since I seem to bug out at least once a month on 64m3n4c xP

GC #: 42103510

Slot 2

damn man. yeah I have branched out cause I can't go very long without getting bugged. im still waiting for a common bank roll back from the last incident. Been over a month now but only Larva can do that. I wander if we created new accounts if we'd have the same problem? I don't really have the drive to start over and I missed the anniversary event and it looks like I'll be missing the PGF event. I guess I could play with my common bank all messed up but I have items on all different characters and its become a pain in the ars to get anyone to help me move items so I just said f it. But man sorry for your luck. I feel your pain. Just want to play some PSOBB!! I didn't get to even try to hunt a Sonic Team Armor. It is what it is though. Not gonna sit on the forums and bitch, sorry if I have but its quite frustrating to say the least.

later gamenac. well have to do some runs online. maybe soon :onion-head76: yeah buddy

• Like 1

damn man. yeah I have branched out cause I can't go very long without getting bugged. im still waiting for a common bank roll back from the last incident. Been over a month now but only Larva can do that. I wander if we created new accounts if we'd have the same problem? I don't really have the drive to start over and I missed the anniversary event and it looks like I'll be missing the PGF event. I guess I could play with my common bank all messed up but I have items on all different characters and its become a pain in the ars to get anyone to help me move items so I just said f it. But man sorry for your luck. I feel your pain. Just want to play some PSOBB!! I didn't get to even try to hunt a Sonic Team Armor. It is what it is though. Not gonna sit on the forums and bitch, sorry if I have but its quite frustrating to say the least.

later gamenac. well have to do some runs online. maybe soon :onion-head76: yeah buddy

I think its something up with certain accounts, because I have an alt account that hasn't bugged at all yet, but my main does it constantly. But shit happens, might as well make the best of it. I'll see you in game at some point in the future man.

What u mean with white login ?

The same problem that I had before, the game loads up until right before the character select screen and then freezes at that point. The game doesn't crash, just can't actually get to the character select screen.

He means he needs rollback x4 and whatever else is done to restore an account after the fat humar bug. (Confirmed. I just checked.) :onion-head75:

Oh man, I totally thought it was just the login bug again. I think I should just make all my characters fatmars to fight the problem xP. I'll go ahead and edit this post with all the pertinent rollback request information, I think the game might hate me lolol.

Sorry for the delay posting the incident details, holidays and work and such =(

My last logon date before the bug was 12/21/2013, time was 22:32 according to chat log. I did some runs hunting various items/helping people level, after that I did a mini event and gave away some items to a few people. I ended up chatting a bit and logging off. The next day I was unable to get to the character select screen like before my previous account fix. I don't have screenshots of my inventory since I wasn't on long enough to really get anything good enough worthy of taking a screenshot of.

GC #: 42103510

Character: 64m3n4c
Slot #: 2