Rare monster event not affecting EP1 MA4 Stage B

Hi

Running this quest the rare monsters for lilies does not work as intended. The first room of lilies works, but when you get to the waterfall and beyond there are no mil lilies. I tried this about six times and no dice.

Additionally, the lily in the right hand corner of the room before heading off to mines is glitched. Nothing will every drop from there.

To provide a proper diagnosis of the situation you need more samples...

In other words, until more people report of this problem, I doubt the admins will do much to look into the situation.

I will say I used to run EP1 Max Attack C alot during the last few events, as Red Pouillies dropped Centurion/powers on Oran alot in one room of the run in the caves. I ran into tons of Ob/Mil lilies in there too...

Regardless, good luck.... In the meantime, get more people to run the quest and report their findings.

Edited by Trigunman

This happens all the time in certain quests. Rare merissa hardly ever spawns during rare monsters in the max attack quests, but appears everywhere in mop up and war of limits. I've had the same issues with rare slimes and lilys in episode 1 max attack quests. I don't think there is a reason this should be happening, as it's only certain quests that are affected. Once you know which quests work for rare monsters, you still can hunt the same enemies. It is for this reason, I never have reported it.