Common bank gone after rollback

I was told to make another topic because I got my rollback but my common bank is gone. I was told I needed a common bank roll back as well as the rollback I already got on my characters. I logged on after the roll back and was playing and went to get my sange and yasha and daylight scar out of bank and it said it was empty. I don't have any pictures of my full common inventory. If theres anything to do for this it would be greatly appreciated. I just want it to be done and get back to normal, sorry if I have been on a rampage somewhat. It is directed towards a certain hacker for screwing crap up.

guild card # 42098133

Thanks and hopefully this will be the last of this sort of thing from me for a while!

jonesy

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1

this happen to you too bro? man its got me bent out of shape. lets do some runs soon though, aint seen you in a minute.

good luck with the common bank rollback ^.^

make me wonder if every one that needed a 4 char roll back needs a common bank on as well. ( I know I do )

I believe so. Mine was. My common bank is gone tho. Sciaz good luck as well, hope we get our stuff squared away.

COMMON BANKS IS BACK!!!! thank you larva. All is good now. Freaking sweet, thanks again.

I deposited an item and switched from character to common bank and everything went fine. Also checked it on other characters and all was well. Today just got a bit better. ^^

jonesy