Problem with talking?

pushan

Okay I have a serious question. Over the past 2 weeks I've had several players tell me that I talk too much. Maybe some of them are joking, but it's the internet, I can't hear your voice and how you're interpreting it. Maybe a majority of the people on this server don't like talkers? I don't see people talk all that much (and yes I lobby whore a lot, so I would know.)

I just want to get this whole "ImNiren you're talking too much and it's annoying" situation sorted out so I'm not getting complained to every other day.

• Like 1

I'm probably gonna get a few -rep for this reply, but I'll be in lobby sometimes with a few people who say I talk too much, but then Sally will be in the same room just replying with mostly "jajajajajajajaja" and that's basically all I see from her. I don't complain about it and I don't see anyone else complaining either.

• Like 2

*sigh* must we really board such a touchy subject?

it's not the talking that gets to players it's the subjects itself, nowadays ANY topic can easily get derailed and the sooner or later

it becomes a room full of gunpower that's just waiting to explode.

nowadays most people lock rooms (avoid item theft) or simply refuse to openly talk about things out of possible fear of derailment.

then again should you really feel the urge to talk to someone, you could also make a room, chat via team-chat or messages

and avoid the "will you please shut up" issue altogether.

Personally I don't think you talk too much when I see you... but I've been known to chat someones ear off haha. Granted some people telling you that you talk too much is probably because they don't like you. As we all know if you dislike someone anything they do pisses you off. Granted if you're just talking to yourself... maybe you need some help xD

Edited by Drga
  • Like 1

Man you don't talk a lot. They just hating. There's a /ignore option. Some people just want something to talk about like Way said. I'm sure I been muted by some players and we get along fine now.

I will give you suggestion, why don't you get somebody you want to talk to in a room or another lobby, you can talk as much as you want and at the same time, no one will be there to say anything :)

• Like 2