Refugee from scthack and i had some questions

ishi

Heya, im coming over from schthack, i haven't played for a long time, went to go redownload the client, and the link led to some drama page or something, couldn't be arsed to mess with that shit, and i heard about this server so i figured i would give it a go.

anyway, i am curious if there's someone that could give me a list of differences between the servers, i already noticed a few, like the mine offensive quest.

i'm still really low level, getting used to not having a bunch of op gear, so its hard for me to test stuff out, etc.

also if there are any teams recruiting that don't mind if i'm low level, i'd like to find some people to play with.

Most noticable differences :

• 3x exp rate until lvl 165
  • increased rare monster appearances
  • enemies have buffed up stats
  • several unique quests and items
  • honestly a bit more bugs but GM support
  • Happy hour (drops are 3x easier for 3 hours) 2 times a week
  • Lots of events

prob a bunch more but this is what I can think of right now

• Like 2

Well really you don't need to be on a team to find people to play with. You can ask around in lobby as long as you don't start begging xD. Or just make a room at your level, they tend to fill :onion86:

yep rudy, boss stats are way more boosted than schtack, especially vol opt ( vol opt 2 has more evp and hp and the screens can take age to kill on hucast/hucaseal without mach df, rh or drill launcher .... i hate vol opt 1 on this serv -.- ) , falz ( way more hp and a bit more evp, falz final has also stronger attack punch ( 1100hp against around 900 for scht ) and very annoying patterns by moments >_< gryphon is also way stronger with more hp, evp and dfp, olga can be terrible in case of solo cast without zalure weapons and a twins before the fight ( olga 2 has crazy dfp.... ), and shambertin tentacle has just way too much hp ( once again without zalure ), it's just dumb sometimel lol ......

As for the difference hmm..... most of ep 2 stats monsters is way boosted in evp/atp/dfp/hp and even speed battle for some it seem, ep1 is a little bit boosted too but i didn't noticed a difference in ep4 ( aside of rare monsters.... especially dorphon eclair xD )

Some modifications in the weapons also ( like dark meteor and dark flow with higher atp, master raven and LK38 locked combo, yasm with charge/demon special etc .... ) and droprate are slightly different.

Cmode is also harder than schtack ( some stages has too much rares monster sometime -_- ) mostly because of the lack of weapons dropped ( it is more like sega original )

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 2

A few unique things here:

• 5x experience events - server-wide days where experience is 5x regardless of your level
  • Boosted character stats - All character stats are higher than the original sega stats. For example ATA is 10 higher for all classes and atp is 100 higher for all classes. However the material count has not changed from the sega defaults, making it harder to max your characters. You can view the max stats for all classes here.
  • PGF and D-Core are event items and do not drop year-round (unlike schthack), but the stats of dark weapons make it worth it here.
  • Lots of unique items - more are added to every event. Click here to read about events and event items.
  • Looots of events. We're having an event every month for the rest of the year. Lots of reasons to come back.
  • Certain weapons that normally have no specials can have specials added to them by GMs during special events. Charge yasminkov 9000m and hell yasminkov 7000v are a few of the popular custom items.
  • See "what makes ultima great" here for more http://www.phantasystaronline.net/drops/newsite/home.php
Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot everyone, i feel much more caught up now :)

edit: also, what's a good way to transfer items to your other characters? since there's no shared bank from what i see, should i just use an alt account to keep the room open and drop trade?

Edited by ishi