how can i play with a ps3 control?

Xavier E. Lahm

As a general thing, I find its better to use a program to emulate a PS3 controller as an Xbox360 controller, you'll find a lot of games support 360 pads better. I use a PS3 controller this way, and I use DS3tool (which is Motioninjoy I think?). If the controller works in game but some controls are odd/derpy, try using a keyboard to get into the Pad Config. menu under options, and just work through the command list to assign the controls. It may also help to turn Keyboard controls OFF when using a controller, I find that messes things up sometimes.

As a general thing, I find its better to use a program to emulate a PS3 controller as an Xbox360 controller, you'll find a lot of games support 360 pads better. I use a PS3 controller this way, and I use DS3tool (which is Motioninjoy I think?). If the controller works in game but some controls are odd/derpy, try using a keyboard to get into the Pad Config. menu under options, and just work through the command list to assign the controls. It may also help to turn Keyboard controls OFF when using a controller, I find that messes things up sometimes.

+1 on this. It's been forever since I used a ps3 controller on my PC, but this is how I got it to work when I tried it before.

You know what? I'm going to post a guide topic on how to get PS3 controllers to work with a PC. Even if the guide I write isn't perfect it should help, and I think we should have a guide to how to do it stickied - as I said before, enough people ask that I think it's necessary

You know what? I'm going to post a guide topic on how to get PS3 controllers to work with a PC. Even if the guide I write isn't perfect it should help, and I think we should have a guide to how to do it stickied - as I said before, enough people ask that I think it's necessary

Be sure to give me the link to it so I can put it on the navigation thread.

I used to play on Dream cast and X-Box and did quite well with controllers..Unfortunately this game disappeared for like a decade so I started playing World of warcraft..It was hard at first getting used to a keyboard but now I wonder if I could get used to a controler again..Is this game playable on a keyboard? if so is it similat to WoW or any other game?

I used to play on Dream cast and X-Box and did quite well with controllers..Unfortunately this game disappeared for like a decade so I started playing World of warcraft..It was hard at first getting used to a keyboard but now I wonder if I could get used to a controler again..Is this game playable on a keyboard? if so is it similat to WoW or any other game?

I hate playing with keyboard. This game goes perfectly with a controller.