Salutations everyone!

Xrossfade

Hey everyone Xrossfade here just reaching out and saying hello before I begin diving into the world of PSO again for the first time since the early original server days. I am beyond excited to have found a server to play on and am always open to play with anyone and make new friends so don't be a stranger I would love to play with you whoever you are! If there are any tips or reccommendations for this server or forums all the information would be greatly appreciated!

A little bit about myself I am 22 years old and currently live in Florida. I have been playing games my entire life and started off with rpgs on nintendo since I was so fascinated watching my uncle play them. I used to play PSO quite frequently in my middle school to high school days until they took the servers down which was honestly quite bumming to me but I then began playing other mmos mostly on pc. Outside of video games I like hanging out with friends, watching movies, playing guitar/keyboard, listening to music, or just chilling with my dad watching sports.

I hope to have a good experience on this server and maybe make a few of you my friends in the process. Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you all have a good day!

Welcome to Ultima, as for the tips

• if you plan on playing the game seriously, try to find a good material plan and mag guide to end up with the best gear.
  • join a team to get help with leveling and hunting rares or just get general tips
  • don't be afraid to ask something on the forum
  • enjoy the game

:onion88:

welcome to the server, as you can see member here like to help. you can find lot of guides in the respective sections of the forum

have fun.

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! Just been enjoying grinding some levels out in the forest so far which brings back memories which is always fun. Level 5 currently as I've just been hanging out listening to the music and looking over the items and such again but having a blast being back on PSO! :)