B>Centurian Ability

Sciaz

clearly the game does not want me to find anymore on my own. So anyone out there that can help please do. I am willing to spend 4pds for one.

This I should have added from the beginning, I will also buy a heavenly ability for 3, to me the 5 point difference doesn't matter much, my main goal is getting my luck to 100.

Edited by Sciaz

clearly the game does not want me to find anymore on my own. So anyone out there that can help please do. I am willing to spend 4pds for one.

Too low 4 pd :S

• Like 3

not really when you figure in the rare events and hh that this server has. and it's only a vh rare

Well, it's a 1/4 drop from a rare boss that has i think a 1/9 chance to spawn, so odds are statistically 1/36 to have it drop given the numbers. Holding to those, and figuring 20 minutes per POD, you're looking at almost 12 hours of farming to guarantee a C/Ability. Now 7PDs doesn't seem so expensive ^^

• Like 2

Find me a person who can find 7 PDs in 12 hours, simply by farming.

4 sounds completely fair for a VH boss drop, rare or not.

o.O the most I've found in one day was 3.... maybe i am just that unlucky. Tha'ts why I offered 4, it sounds fair to me.

Well, it's a 1/4 drop from a rare boss that has i think a 1/9 chance to spawn, so odds are statistically 1/36 to have it drop given the numbers. Holding to those, and figuring 20 minutes per POD, you're looking at almost 12 hours of farming to guarantee a C/Ability. Now 7PDs doesn't seem so expensive ^^

its a 1/2 drop, during hh which are frequent it becomes something like 2/3. Rare monster events also happen about 2 or 3 times a week and that changes the rare boss to a 1/3 that it will show up. and those two events tend to cross over on another more often than not so thats 1/3 it will show up. Now 4pds sounds more than reasonable. On a normal server I would agree with your point of view, but as you know on ultima we are far from being that.

Cents/abilities always been 10pds + since I've been playing. GLIDE DIVINE is a vh drop so should that be 4pds?!?!?! Same with 3 seals. And I've found 8 pds in one day before

• Like 2

Actually you can devote a whole day to get "C/Ability" and you'll get, the thing is that is a boss Kondrieu rare and does not appear as often even rare event monsters. Other than that, it stops being "1/2" to "1/4" ...

Check here ... The new table for drops...

http://phantasystaronline.net/drops/newsite/droptable.html

So it's not as easy to get them, even rares and "HH", does not guarantee that the boss that you need to appear ... and then considering that there are more ways to get them, Za Boota (something difficult), and PC in bpd, also if you are lucky, and sufficient "PC" even them out ... A consideration, would be a C/Ability between 7 and 10 pd's...

I'm giving just my opinion, just that. :D
Edited by darkjoss!2
  • Like 2

Cents/abilities always been 10pds + since I've been playing. GLIDE DIVINE is a vh drop so should that be 4pds?!?!?! Same with 3 seals. And I've found 8 pds in one day before

ok the saying because its a vh drop it should be low was a little overboard. I had completely forgotten about both of those and there are others of their caliber on vh. But with the ease I have found my first two c/ability and me just having bad luck at the moment I decided to just buy the third, I can't imagine it being more, regardless of what the evolving price guide says.

Actually you can devote a whole day to get "C/Ability" and you'll get, the thing is that is a boss Kondrieu rare and does not appear as often even rare event monsters. Other than that, it stops being "1/2" to "1/4" ...

Check here ... The new table for drops...

http://phantasystaronline.net/drops/newsite/droptable.html

Thank you, I was still going off of the old one. XD

Edited by Sciaz

come on guys, my boy sciaz is just trying to buy a C/Ability , not need for pointless facts being shoved in his face

• Like 2

I wish I knew you wanted one earlier. If you still want one the next time I'm on either tonight or tomorrow, I can give you one for free.

Why? Because they are easily obtainable through BPD. That, in my opinion decreases their worth when you can get it through using an item that I've managed to farm a full stack of 99 in half a day.