Item Disappeared While Trading

Hello,

I dropped my excalibur (0 0 25 0 40) for a trade a few days ago. I disconnected from the game, and when I came back in, neither I nor the person I was trading with had my excalibur.

Guild Card: 42092315

Character Slot: 4

Please do not roll my account back because I have accumulated items since then that I don't want to lose. Let me know if there's anything you can do.

Thank you

esb.png

Any additional proof?

A 40% hit Excalibur is not a trivial item... Who was the person you traded with?

yes we did the trade. I will confirm it. I ask ghost to post it cause I didn't take any pixs. I trade him a cent battle for the excel 40hit and adept and cent ability. when I log back in later. I didn't have any of the item so I ask ghost to see if he had it. ghost say no. I have no picture of anything.

yes we did the trade. I will confirm it. I ask ghost to post it cause I didn't take any pixs. I trade him a cent battle for the excel 40hit and adept and cent ability. when I log back in later. I didn't have any of the item so I ask ghost to see if he had it. ghost say no. I have no picture of anything.

That's correct

i lost the excel 40hit and adept and cent ability. after i log off. i didn't get dc. feel free to scan my account

fatboy 42009203

gameover 42089427

mrs bank 42096546

So you both disconnected at the same time?

Here's the chronology (as I remember it):

(1) We traded the items

(2) Fatboy left the game

(3) A few minutes later I disconnected

(4) Fatboy checked his inventory later on and the Excalibur, Adept and Centurion Ability were not there

Edited by Gh0st

So fatboy picked up the items and then left the room. And lost them after logging off you say... this is a very strange bug. I think Larva should decide on this one.

• 2 weeks later...