Snow Queen needs combo unlocked!

Like the title says, the rifle Snow Queen's combo should be unlocked. If such powerful weapons such as the Dark Flow and Dark meteor's combo is unlocked, then it's a good idea to do the Snow Queen as well.

I know that many of the player's on Ultima also agree whenever the topic is brought up.

• Like 1

i dont think is a good idea, snow queen penetrate and frezze the mobs, is to powerfull to be unlocked, i rather see other wep unlocked like nug bazoka, or berla cannon, but is my opinion XD

i dont think is a good idea, snow queen penetrate and frezze the mobs, is to powerfull to be unlocked, i rather see other wep unlocked like nug bazoka, or berla cannon, but is my opinion XD

That's the thing, it may be able to penetrate mobs, but because it only hits once it is stuck at 70% of your ATA of hitting. It's not a powerhouse like the Nug or Dark Meteor is, which also hits multiple enemies. Plus it's slower!

My Frozen Shooters are better then the Snow Queen I used to have (and they have no hit). Sorry, but the combo lock seriously does put a damper on it.

• Like 1

Well to be honest I can understand Sega's original design for a combo lock on some weapons. Such as any of the Bazooka weapons, it makes a lot of sense for them to be highly powerful, hit many enemies, and only hit them once (because they are bazookas, except the Inferno Bazooka, since it's more of a Grenade Launcher). Snow Queen, makes no sense. This is, of course, just my personal opinion. If people think otherwise, perfectly understandable.

• Like 3

The thing with the bazookas are, they don't really do enough damage to warrant combo-lock. Could be worse though, the Maser is just a joke.

Yes they do, especially with bosses.

Not all weapons need to be powerhouses. A combo unlocked Snow Queen wouldn't be too bad considering it costs 50PDs to make it (or find a photon booster). And how it is now, it's less good than a FS imo.

Not all weapons need to be powerhouses. A combo unlocked Snow Queen wouldn't be too bad considering it costs 50PDs to make it (or find a photon booster). And how it is now, it's less good than a FS imo.

Exactly, an "upgraded" weapon should be exactly that, not downgraded

well what if it would need a second photon booster to 'evolve' into its last form, SNOW EMPRESS or something alike. That one then has a combo unlock.

Hmm. That's not too bad of an idea. It might be worth it for the people who enjoy using the FS series. Are you thinking of any stat changes after the second Photon Booster, or just leave it the same as Snow Queen?