How to kill Morfos easier!

Kevin

What's up, Ultima? I hope that you are fine xD

I'll begin this post like some advertising:

Are you tired for trying get Phsyco Black Crystal and get raped by Morfos?, Are you bored that Morfos finish your heal points before you recover them?, Do you want to find an answer to your Morfos' pest problem?

You are in the right place, immediately I will show you one way to evade the annoying attacks from the Morfos, without your HP or morality dissapear:

I hope that this video helps you. Good Luck!

Special thanks to Andres

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 2

The problem isnt just dying its trying to hit them too, not everyone has a demon weapon with good hit or a dm.

Mmm if you got a simple rifle like Bringer, use demon and then cannon rouge on Morfos, or some weapon with good atp. It is just explore your skills, a Dark Weap or too much hit don't make the good player.

You sure cannon rogue would hit them? you going to need alot of hit because they have high evasion and the bringers rifle could work but not everyone has one.

You sure cannon rogue would hit them? you going to need alot of hit because they have high evasion and the bringers rifle could work but not everyone has one.

Lol always Bringers drops them. Then look for one and stop trolling my post lol

Im just saying these things are way to powerful for the damn crystal drop rate. Ive been trying to get one and it wont drop! BS!!!!!!!! I cant solo it so i have to relay on help to kill these and sometimes the people that can kill them are not on or dont want to.

... a Dark Weapon or too much hit don't make the good player.

No, but it sure effin' helps. ALOT.

Plain and simple, the Dark Weapons are the most powerful in the game and dare I say maybe a bit too overpowered. Ain't hard to take down even a buffed Morfos with one when you can penetrate walls, much less do horrific damage to one in just one shot. And there is no such thing as too much hit IMHO, haha! Besides, at that point most likely if you're a RA your hit has already peaked out. (lvl 200)

Plain and simple, tactics and ingenuity can only get you so far, the other part is your gear, that's the facts gents...

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

I just wanted to help. Next time I will share things like this with people interested, and not with people that look for the bad things, just because are noobs.

Thanks.

Edited by Kevin

Lol im not saying your post is bad. You have the right tactics but gear makes up the other 50%. What you should also add in the post what type of gear is the lowest you can have that can still hit them to the best. So everyone knows what they need to have to beat these

Yeah, don't forget you can get 50 hit demons weapons in restless lion. That and a good frozen shooter (also easy to get) should be enough to take down morfos. Though neither will allow you to penetrate walls or do ridiculous damage.

Great post and I get what Ra is saying too tho. Very good info for hunting. I only have a redria fo and he can't do shit to morfos so I need help hunting one down as well.

Ra... hit me up in game and I'll hunt with you. You can have the first one since I've only hunted them once and even with two players helping all I could do is heal freeze and buff debuff. No fo skills seemed to work on morfos significantly.

Anybody know what the best tech to use on them is? I don't remember damaging him at all with my techs.

• Like 1