Phantasy Star Online 2, you guys want to start a team?

Cobalt12

So yeah, that's coming, and I think we should start a team, as we are like-minded people? right? RIGHT???

Anyway I'm thinking of starting a team should we find a way to organise ourselves.

So what do you think?? :3

• Like 3

Yes, there was an idea to create a ultima team on PSO2 when it comes out in the west. Also asked Larva if a PSO2 section on the forum could be made.

Some of us have been playing it since the beta(or even alpha) maybe there could be one on the JP server? It's starting to get me nervous about the NA release considering it's been in JP for over a year now.

Here's the skinny. Any release outside of Japan has been delayed. The only news about a N.A. release came almost 9 months after the games official release in Japan. The only words from SoJ about an N.A. release-(and I do mean this is the only thing anyone has said at all) is it has been delayed.

The good news is most of the game has been translated on the client side, so you don't really notice much. There are even step-by-step tutorials on how to get a SEGA ID, and download the game.

• 2 months later...

im really looking forward to this and it would be awesome if there were some familiar faces when it gets a western release, i won't be playing the japanese version, i can't imagine it runs too well in the west.

• 2 weeks later...