RAcast looking for team.

Hi guys my ingame is Soma :D im looking for a team to join i would like to have regular quest parties and people to talk to on this game.

im lv 84? i forget? xD i can solo hard mode TTF with 1 scape doll if needed but my last run i didn't die :D

Edited by chaosgoddess@live.co.uk

Welcome to PSOBB Ultima Soma! :onion-head11:

Team Dark Falz is always up for new recruits, we have a pretty good number of players who are a fun, adventurous and rather rambunctious bunch, if I do say so myself.

Feel free to hit us up anytime or you can contact me here or Red Star (team leader) anytime.

Good luck, good hunting and I'll see you on the server!

Edited by Trigunman

I'm away mostly in the days, so i can do it tell me the time and place to meet up i can invite you in or Trigun, and Rydia can if i'm not able to.

Sorry. I stole him yesterday. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will always be a spot for you on my team. PM me if you're ever interested~

kajex re team me you know why you have to do this xD i had no idea the team is fro all accounts even though it should have clicked seeign as all my chars had the om logo.. xD

or failing that any other team wanna have me on board :P

Hey sorry I don't have a lot of time to play this week. Everyone on my team is a leader. If you want back on, just find someone with the team flag and ask them to add you back. I'll make you a leader again next time I sign on.