RAcast Sound Patch (Removes "garbage truck" sounds)

kajex

If you're like me and hate being a RAcast because of how it makes "clomp clomp clomp" sounds like a garbage truck running over something, this is for you.

Download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2lkixzds16zc3o2

Run the program, and it will replace the common.pac file in your sound folder. RAcast will now sound like a normal character when walking around. Let me know if you have any issues if you try it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

and i think, this should be in the section fo Ogg packs? still is not a ogg but is a sound of the game no ?

and thanks. btw

Edited by Larva

and i think, this should be in the section fo Ogg packs? still is not a ogg but is a sound of the game no ?

and thanks. btw

Okay I'll move it. This is the first time I've uploaded something like this.

Awwww c'mon, Lord knows there are plenty of robot/mech walking samples out on the net, Transformers, Robotech, Mechwarrior/Battletech, and endless other manga/anime flicks... Hell even the cargo-loader Ripley drove off the ole Aliens flick was pretty kewl sounding. Pick one you like and go... CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK clunk clunk....

Is the sound file format for this effect in OGG or is it something else as Larva stated?

Edited by Trigunman

Awwww c'mon, Lord knows there are plenty of robot/mech walking samples out on the net, Transformers, Robotech, Mechwarrior/Battletech, and endless other manga/anime flicks... Hell even the cargo-loader Ripley drove off the ole Aliens flick was pretty kewl sounding. Pick one you like and go... CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK clunk clunk....

Is the sound file format for this effect in OGG or is it something else as Larva stated?

It is an OGG, Larva was talking about the forum section.

It is an OGG, Larva was talking about the forum section.

Interesting. :onion-head66:

Time to go see about changing some sounds later this weekend then... :onion108:

Edited by Trigunman