Trap/Search unit?

Hello again Ultimites, I saw this the other day @ www.pso-world.com and was quite intrigued by it, as it would certainly eliminate the need of trap vision tools and also would be active all the time while equipped:

Trap/Search unit

This thing would be a boon for the mines, ruins, the EP2 VR locations and certainly anywhere else traps are consistently present. I assume this is a normal white lettered, green box tool item that can drop completely at random.

So do they exist on the Ultima server? *looks @ Lee* :D

Has anyone ever gotten one? I've personally never seen one...

Edited by Trigunman

Hello again Ultimites, I saw this the other day @ www.pso-world.com and was quite intrigued by it, as it would certainly eliminate the need of trap vision tools and also would be active all the time while equipped:

Trap/Search unit

This thing would be a boon for the mines, ruins, the EP2 VR locations and certainly anywhere else traps are consistently present. I assume this is a normal white lettered, green box tool item that can drop completely at random.

So do they exist on the Ultima server? *looks @ Lee* :D

Has anyone ever gotten one? I've personally never seen one...

Nope, they DO NOT exist on this server. Only SCHTHACK. :onion-head45:

The things you might want to consider as alternatives are:

Lieutenant Mantle (ultimate sand rappy drop)

Rico's glasses (Fomarl only)

Sense Plate (kinda crappy def)

Commander blade (special is trap vision, only for team leaders)

units abilities have item codes. 0 - 39

trapsearch.png

Trap/search existed on the dreamcast, along with state/maintenance, but it's ability code still exists, this little pic demonstrates a new unit add with my program which makes it exist again on bb. Anyway larva is already taking steps to aquire my program and it's source for ultima, so he can do stuff like this.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

But would you really waste a unit slot for a trap/search unit? Trap visions are cheap =P

But would you really waste a unit slot for a trap/search unit? Trap visions are cheap =P

You can only carry 10 unless you increase the stack value, which would increase the stacks of all current x10 items unless you altered the assembly to put it in the x99 bracket i guess like i did with pretty much everything after 0309XX on schtserv.

Options are always good anyway.

Ahhh, well then, as I figured, non-existent on this server. *sigh*

Oh well, perhaps I should take advantage of the server event this month on weekends to score a Commander Blade then, off I go... :onion86:

Thanks again guys! :onion-head11: