I need a refund on my Dark flow & Red Ring

Hey, I lost my Dark flow to a room Crash long while back and i need a refund because I recreated my red star (humar purpleom) That had the Dark flow. I Have pictures of my Dark flow and it stats, But i have no pictures of my Red ring states it was never returned by a friend named (Devil) she is The FOnewearl she has quit playing Pso.

her Guild card number:42014412

if that helps to get the Red Ring back from her account.

Here my Guild card number:

Here are the pictures of my old Red star holding my Dark flow and it states and Red ring:

http://i45.tinypic.com/34h8k7s.png

I hope someone can help me as soon as possible.! tty

Sign: Red star,

This happens way too often, people who lend out stuff and don't get it back... When you lend out an item it's at your own risk. As for the DF, could you be a bit more specific about what happened?

• Like 1

what happened was. I was at the bank cleaning items out and i didn't see that, I put the Dark Flow out of my inventory by mistake and the room crash after i went to buy some mates from the shop area i notice when i log back in as fast as possible it was gone from my inventory.. and i was panicking and i didn't wanted anyone to know about it, So i keep it a secret for a long time now...