Quest Problem x_x

Ley Samiano

Ok, thanks for helping me about the PSOBB, so... my Scht server works now, I'm already level 33, Hunewearl... yellow boze ._.

well ok, about that quest problem title... I finished the quest "The Tinkerbell's Dog" on hard mode. I also completed five rings and won on Sonic's rock-paper-scissors challenge. He gave me the Sonic Gloves item which is not visible in any item list. :onion59:

Here's the main problem:

Some say that you have to access the quest "Central Dome Fire Swirl" and talk to an old man named Oswald in the shop. They also say that whatever level you finished the Tinkerbell's dog, you also have to open the Central Dome Fire Swirl on the same difficulty. So, I clearly finished the Tinkerbell's Dog on hard mode (haven't done it in normal or anything) and yes, after that I returned to the lobby as any mission does after taking the reward. :onion101: I made a new party, same party title, same password, difficulty HARD and One-person. Ok, I successfully opened the Central Dome Fire Swirl, didn't start the quest yet, Instead, I went to the shop and talked to Oswald. This was what he said:

"Hey, long time no see. It's me, Oswald. ..? Who? Who you say?

... ... ... So what if I thought you were someone else! Lately nothing

remarkably grabs me in my work. Maybe going back to basics would be a

good thing for me. Now? Just running away from my overbearing wife.

Wha-ha-ha!"

I'm pretty sure I was on hard mode. Sonic was level 26... And I also made sure I made a Hard leveled party when I opened the Central dome fire swirl quest. But he won't take my Sonic Gloves no matter what I do!! Help O_O :onion119:

Why do you keep mentioning schthack? If you play there you should ask for help on schthacks forum. This server is ultima which has noting to do with the server you're talking about.

Uhh, you're being rude. For that question of yours I say I have an account on This forum because this site still has many active people and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ULTIMA IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM SCHTSREV, hello?? New here as I mentioned remember?

Anyway, thanks.

Uhh, you're being rude. For that question of yours I say I have an account on This forum because this site still has many active people and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ULTIMA IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM SCHTSREV, hello?? New here as I mentioned remember?

Anyway, thanks.

lemme try to help you, i will look in to the quest files and see whats the problem ok. i dont really think theres a problem with the quest itself, and i know you didn't meant this but any how in gonna check it. and i let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

tinkerbells dog is a converted dc quest, it contains gc flags which the dc used to use to save flag events on the charcter data, these still work on bb but cdfs lacks the flag detection needed (the bb one anyway), it's a simple correction to make it work, Not that it's worth it mind you, it's just a sonic knuckle.

Edited by Lee