What is the Thing you want to do the Most If The world is to end tomorrow. But Fiction

Tilla Tequila

WHat DO You want TO DO on the Last Day on Earth ?

# 1 I honestly wouldn't want to be a 17 year old virgin

# 2 i would like to go to gamestop and spend my Dads or mom life insurance money$

*Tekken tag tournament 2

*Street fighter X Tekken

*Resident Evil 6

*Dead or Alive 5

# 3 Sit in church with my the last remaining minute and pray to god if i can walk to the kingdom of Heaven :))

Reason why im not with my families because everybody doing their own Selfish thing ...SO This is the moment you would Do anything to make your dream come true

How about you all WOuld you please and kindly share what will you do?? on Last day Time remaining

UNKNOWN

Edited by Tilla Tequila
  • Like 1

Bible says spread the "good news" the good news is as long as you believe in Jesus and that he died in your place so you wouldnt have to then your guaranteed a spot in heaven. Kinda like someone giving you a million dollars for free its a bit hard to believe but all you have to do is be like ok and take the money. Even Lee can easily get into heaven :onion122:

:onion-head05:

well if you feel bad about your life just look at my life, im a 25 yera old virign... well at least i dont have any kids thank you video games for keeping me out of trouble :onion-head69: