Something wrong with enemy stats?

For the last week or so I've been doing Seabed runs alone in Solo Mode, and occassionally doing West Tower and Phantasmal World 4 (in Multi Mode obviously). As of yesterday, I've noticed that in both modes the enemies have a lot more health, and that my attacks miss a lot.

I'm a RAmar, level 185, with max ATP, DFP, LCK, and 245 ATA, Level 15 Shifta and Deband. When I reach Olga at the end of a Solo Mode Seabed run, I can't even damage him using ANY weapon (usually I would use Dualbird against him, hitting for around 300+ damage on hard hits).

So anyway, just wondering if this stat increase on the enemies is intentional, a glitch, or something else. I wouldn't think something like this would be intentional, at least not for Solo Mode. :(

I notice some enemies did less damage to me, but that's when Lee restarted the ship, i saw Falz slapps were doing 900 damage to me, i was surprised, since Falz slaps in this server do 1100 damage, now yesterday i played a few ttf's and i saw he started doing 1100 damage again, Epsilon was another enemy i notice, he does 1002 damage to me, then last week i notice he was doing 850 damage only, i was quite surprise, and as for Olga, it was supposed to be OP in solo mode so that users won't try to hunt Parasitic Gene "Flow" aka pgf, but i don't remember well if it was supposed to be that way the whole year not only during xmas event.

0 on Olga? Strange...

I know the Olga battle can bug from time to time (like getting stuck in the elevator and such). Have you tried it several times?

0 on Olga? Strange...

I know the Olga battle can bug from time to time (like getting stuck in the elevator and such). Have you tried it several times?

Yeah, 4 or 5 times. And like I said, it's not just Olga, it's every enemy. It's kind of like the Solo Mode enemies have the health and stats of Multi Mode enemies, and the Multi Mode enemies are OP.

It takes me a long time to kill the first Ill Gill in PW4 using Dualbird. Doing WWW, or WWH combos, and most of the hits miss. Usually I can take down an Ill Gill fairly quickly, doing WHH combos with very few hits missing, and doing about twice the damage I do now (weak hits landing only double digits...)

Against Solo Mode Olga, ALL of my weapons do zero damage (Dualbird, Snowqueen, Yas 7000), but I can hit him for around 30 damage using techs like Zonde.

Just the other day, and for the week or so prior, I was having no problem running Solo Mode Seabed and killing Olga...

Edited by Kaiyuss

Olga in solon kode is overpower to reason that elric mentioned. And about the weird experience blame lee. He used wrong battle param file. And i already put the correct ones but i need to restart the ship

Olga in solon kode is overpower to reason that elric mentioned. And about the weird experience blame lee. He used wrong battle param file. And i already put the correct ones but i need to restart the ship

Ah okay, makes sense for Olga. Thanks for the quick responses. :)

blame chuk, he was the one who wanted me to take off the reaper stats i just used the files called ultima backup Lol

Tssk, when it goes well you take the praise, but when it goes wrong, you pass on the blame? I told you I didn't know if those files were the right ones. Take your responsibility like man, Lee.

Tssk, when it goes well you take the praise, but when it goes wrong, you pass on the blame? I told you I didn't know if those files were the right ones. Take your responsibility like man, Lee.

Lolol dont fight girls . Tbh i think was my fault for not have a good organized folders on the dedi lol.

And i pass my fault to godric. :P wish btw i havent see him in long time.