custom weapon ideas

Remiliascarlet

This is a idea i had for a place where we could suggest weapon ideas.

However there is one thing you need to know before posting, that is simply there is a little chance of these being implemented because how complicated it is to install a new weapon, however i still think it would a good place just for people to bounce ideas off each other.

Anyway my idea was a version of the frozen shooter which shocked enemies instead or paralyzed, i probably call it Myollnir because i'm a fan of myths.

Please suggest your own ideas. i look forward to reading them :onion107:

Nintendo 3DS mag with new PB.

A handgun that shoots out "WwWwWwWw"

A throwing card that is actually useful or has a good effect like demon or hell.

A olga flow saber...

Edited by gmstone

The Olga Flow Saber:

Dark Sphere

ATP+920-1005

ATA+65

MST+35

EDK+10

ELT+10

LCK+10

SPECIAL: Level 25 Shifta/Deband and can hit up to 5 targets, megid pierce/grant boost 20% trololol. When equipped with that twin mag gael something, will receive 40% battle speed. While in player vs palyer, this weapon can nerf the effects of other Olga Flow weapons.

12*

Required atp 510

Yeah that's a bit excessive gmstone XD. But there are nice ideas all over the place here. It's a cool topic where we could put interesting creative suggestions indeed.

Hmmm so... say a thin indigo rod with one green serpent enlaced around it, and with a small ball on top of it prolonging the rond, indigo as well... No wings since those already exist with the PSO Caduceus and Mercurius Rod, and another weapon with wings would be one too many, maybe. Ok now I know that such a weapon would be hard to make. Much, much harder than a simple color swapping hahaha.

Now as for the effects, er... I don't know lol there are already many useful effects with the weapons of this game, enough I would say. But that's just an aesthetic idea. ^^

OK I try:

ATP +220

ATA+35

DFP+200

HP+300

Resistances+20

Special: I don't know, there are so many pertinent boosts already, but I'll think about one. For now I have to go! XD

sigh why do users make these topic's. I got the same thing back you know where too, there is a difference though, it's me who can add items to the game Ā¬_Ā¬

Lol stop bitching Lee, really

Hmm maybe there's another person around the corner who's capable of making items too, thus benefiting from independant credit as well.

OK so back to my idea. The staff would be for personal security as well as tanking purpuse, as its stats imply.

Weapon type: Rod

Special: Deband 22 with 18 meters range (default+ 2 regular boosts of 100% each)

Boost: TP Regen (1 TP every 4 seconds, stacked ontop of other TP regenerations of course)

Drops:

_VH Crater Satellite Lezard 1/150, Purplenum

_H Temple Belra 1/317, Viridia

_VH Barbarous Wolf 1/263, Pinkal

_VH Caves Poison Lily, 1/263 Whithill

Name: PILGRIM STAFF

I wanted to conceive a rather modest weapon for new forces who still dont have say their GLIDE DIVINE and still want to be useful along with being safer as well as having more TP to cast their techs, while not being stronger offensively, just more solid for a change from the other weapons and not to make an uber demolishing weapon that would overkill the mobs. How about it?