Life summer wiht Pso Sideline Tell about ur summer^^

Red Devil

My life Along with Pso its been really odd lol

The odd part i keep trading stuff i already have LOL hmmmm...>.>

But my summer was great going to seattle in July 21st

School starts August 16

Going to be a Senior and Last year in high school class 2013 :)

HOPEFULLy the world doesnt end on the 21st DECEMBER

AND my summer i Got my social security number and apply jobs online^^ Auto part or Auto Zone^^

LIFE BEEN FAIR & Kinda Odd

MY SUMMER So FAR^^ Cant wait to seattle happens though*

How about your summer ??? :)

THANK YOU LARVA that Pso [ultima] Still alive^^ all this time for my time:)

DSCF5294.jpg

I also made two new friends this year 2012 ^^

The girl on the right is Michelle Nguyen [Vietnamese]

The girl in the left is lacey Her [Hmong] Mix With Vietnamese

483986_358173347585512_783377668_n.jpg

Im Hoping to catch a Movie call Carrie In theatres 2013 ^^

Play By the most famous Actress name : CHLOE GRACE MORETZ

Im also Hoping to catch a Movie call Resident evil Retribution september i believe^^

PLAY BY the one of the most Famous actress name : Milla Jovovich

Carrie-Chloe.pngresident-evil-retribution-poster.jpg

Edited by Red Devil
  • Like 3

Dude, that is the pic from your video to Lisa. It tastes like cotten candy, Sweat XD Hahaha, good video man.

Edit: And remember you said like this... "One day, my voice will get deeper" Right?

Edited by Dao
  • Like 2

Dude, that is the pic from your video to Lisa. It tastes like cotten candy, Sweat XD Hahaha, good video man.

Edit: And remember you said like this... "One day, my voice will get deeper" Right?

yep what about ur Summer Dao^^

• Like 1

This summer I played LoL, Pso, and SOME anime. I also went to a driving school so I can get my 30 hours in and then take the test for the permit which is coming soon. That is pretty much it.

• Like 2

Well my summer is still not complete i want to go to the beach. but i havent be able to save some money.

of course wont be the same as it was when i was single XD.

beside not going to the beach. i been relaxing, working full time but well, i dont have school xD. i heaved watch the complete two seasons of Game of Thrones

and basically thats it. :(

i also wants to thanks all you guys who makes this community a cool place to be. I check this forum more then anyother website in the whole internet. more then even facebook ore any other social network.

it's really entertain to read all this stuff from you guys.. thanks XD.

and well Fridays and Saturdays summer or not i got beers xD

Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

Well my summer is still not complete i want to go to the beach. but i havent be able to get save some money.

of course wont be the same as it was when i was single XD.

beside the not going to beach. i been relaxing, working full time but well i dont have school xD. i have watch the compleate two seasons of Game of Thrones

and basicly that it. :(

i also wants to thanks all you guys who makes this community a cool place to be. I check this forum more then anyother website in the whole internet. more then even facebook ore any other social network.

it's really entertain to read all this stuff from you guys.. thanks XD.

and well Fridays and Saturdays summer or not i got beers xD

AMAZING You stood strong for the negative and stay cool with the positive

• Like 1

AMAZING You stood strong for the negative and stay cool with the positive

Is part of life man. i thanks god that i have a job.. sometimes i do hate it but well is what pays the debts and buy food for my family xD.

so i try to not think much on the bad side of it.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

Clannad After Story. Watch it. You will cry xD That is most memorable part of my summer, that anime. xD Its sooooooooooooooooooo sad xD

Edited by Godric
  • Like 2

Clannad After Story. Watch it. You will cry xD That is most memorable part of my summer, that anime. xD Its sooooooooooooooooooo sad xD

Amazing Godric have you seen Grave of the fireflies I cry at that movie very sad anime

Edited by Red Devil
  • Like 1

well my summer been decent , playing lots of pso , my fps "Crossfire" , hanging with friends watching my neice and nephew, and of course being harassed by godric to watch persona 4 , which is amazing JS, thts pretty much it so far

• Like 1

I feel like im butting in, but I might as well share too ^^

I got married in march to a beautiful girl in Arizona, I graduated from college with an associates in automotive service technology and now I'm waiting for my work permit to come in so that i can start turning wrench and making some good money. PSO is the most memorable part(Second to the time I spend with my wife) of this summer. I have made som incredible friends(dark-, chomo, and a couple of others whom are awesome). It has helped me stay strong since I cannot leave the country until my legal status is confirmed so my family is back home in my beloved Mexico so I have not seen them for several months. I am jealous of my younguer brother because he is not a full 4 ranks higher than me in Muay Thai and he is not about to be licensed as a professional fighter( Im very proud of him and I miss him, just wish he wasnt such a homo and would play pso with me instead of playing LoL all day) This server is awesome and I love you guys. Lets keep this comunity as awesome as it is.

Thank you for the server Larva. Que Dios te bendiga a ti y a tu familia ahora y siempre =]

• Like 1

Well I have too much work this summer and Im happy for this ^^ Im not worried about not much free time this summer.

I live near beach (900 meters or so) so I go many times every week. I usually go to beach just for walk with my wife and my dog Bub. I play til late almost every night PSO, while my wife sleeps in sofa lol

Every year I like to travel, but Im not sure if this year it would be possible. Anyways my summer will be plenty of beers, beach, work and sex. So can be better yeah, but not much :P

• Like 1