Hi everyone can ask for someone help me ?

Yoko Zetsume

everytime I log on to game my pad setting goes to defaut is there anyway to save my setting when I log on to game ? or is there way to have to where it remember the setting when I log on to game ? First time here

Im using a PS2 Controller on my computer. only problem Im having is the button I setup keep going back to defaut and I have to keep going to option > pad setting > to do my custom setting. can someone help me config it to where I dont need keep going to option to re set my button ?

Edited by Yoko Zetsume

it also happens to me sometimes when i use my gamepad "ps3 remote" and it resets my setup randomly idk if its a bug. i just had to deal with it try a xbox controller if you have one

Strange, but for each character that you make, you'll have to redefine the pad settings though.

I've found that too but on some characters I've made I have to go into the pad button config for it to go to my controls every time I log onto some characters. I haven't run into that issue here but on some lesser servers I have, I'm only bringing it up because it sounds like a similar issue to what you may be having.