I have a bugged Lame De Argent

I stopped playing for a while, i reported the problem on here likeeeee almosttt a whole year ago now. may 26th is when i reported it.http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4736-red-ring-dissapear-and-lame-wont-evolve/

i traded this guy with a char named jane hoe some stuff for it. and i got the 10000 kill count and i tried to use it and nothing happened.

the red ring disappeared also but i dont have any pics of it so i got over it. but i still have this lame de argent with me and idk what to do with it or about it. someone please help. i really want to start playing again.

Ok 2 things, the lame d'argent needs 14K kills to unseal on ultima and secondly, there was an unsealing glitch that made you lose kills, but it has been fixed this year. So you might have to trade the lame with a GM ingame for the same one with the same amount of kills. Take pictures of the kills and the stats to play safe.

If the kills would show 0, just drop and pick it up again, its place in your inventory matters for the /killcount command to work.

Have fun :)

Ok, it's bugged, give a shout in the shoutbox when you're online and I'll traded it for a normal one.