Angel Wings! :o

Nikosaur

I have been looking into MAG's, because I'd like to make my own while I am borrowing one from a friend, I'm gunna make it into a pure MIND mag, which I'm guessing you just have to feed it monofluids all the way until 200.

I also came across a rare mag called "Angel Wings", and I think it looks pretty wicked. From what I understand, there is an item that turns your current mag into that. Does anyone know where I may find this item? I don't even know what it's called.....

Thanks in advance mates! :D

Cheers,

Nikosaur

Yeah, it's an event only item, but like Bun said, you should be able to trade it since the easter event made them obtainable. It's value is around 15PDs

@Godric: Thank you sir, but no thank you. I've been getting a lot of stuff from a ton of you blokes, and I can't accept anymore gifts. D:

Besides, I'd like the satisfaction of making my own. C:

@Choko: What quest!? :o

Edited by Nikosaur
  • Like 1

Episode 2 > Event > Pioneer Christmas

You get a reward at random (one of 3 items... maybe 4, it has been awhile), one of them being the heart of angel. You can only do this once per character, and it doesn't matter which difficulty you do it on.