Combo Event

hyosuke

i was afraid when you make the topic XD and now feel happy

and are you agree to make this event happend one day and we will see if this event its awesome or that a bad idea

i hope that ggonna be big event!!!!! :onion107::onion86:

hmm ok let's see... adding hit to a weapon is NOT a bad idea.... heck when I was a GM I made a hit boosting event

and some badas LK38's were born this way...

however there is no item that grants additional hit to a weapon sad to say....

however you could make an event, agree with the GM's and say... have the GM take one of your weapons and give it back with more hit.

that IS possible.... but as in an item that does it automatically is not possible.

lol yuki where are all your dragons? and for the event...not saying its bad or anything but it will ruin the price of items because you can get your weapon hit and then having hit on a weapon wouldnt be that special seeing how you could go do it your self, it will ruin the economy

Edited by King Ra

if the GM creat a item for th hits all is possible but rare to get it , 1/39

is not easy vs darkfalz or olga flow so its possible ^^

Edited by hyosuke

the item can be more hard to found if the price will go down like, no 1/39 and yes 1/50 or 1/100 the GM will decide if they agree

this is the kind of event which may lead to kill donations (at the same time, I'm not a good example)

but it is true that it's not a bad idea, but ... why not return with nakas, and able to use it differently?

that not gonna kill the donation beacause that hard to found you alwways must do ttf or rt ....

and if you can't donate this is the perfect event

however there is no item that grants additional hit to a weapon sad to say....

but as in an item that does it automatically is not possible.

It doesn't currently exist, but it is certainly possible.

... That being said, I don't think that adding hit to existing weapons should be a result of merely farming items, especially ones from quests that are already spammed to death anyway.

Since I don't want to seem like I just completely shot down an event idea:

Consider changing the quests/monsters involved. Preferably monsters that don't spawn too often in TTF/RT or even POD.

Consider a different reward --donations keep the server running. Besides, many people have traded a lot to get a 40 hit weapon, and then its value would drop considerably with an event like this.

Edited by Choko
  • Like 1

It doesn't currently exist, but it is certainly possible.

... That being said, I don't think that adding hit to existing weapons should be a result of merely farming items, especially ones from quests that are already spammed to death anyway.

Since I don't want to seem like I just completely shot down an event idea:

Consider changing the quests/monsters involved. Preferably monsters that don't spawn too often in TTF/RT or even POD.

Consider a different reward --donations keep the server running. Besides, many people have traded a lot to get a 40 hit weapon, and then its value would drop considerably with an event like this.

Quote for the truth!

you are right but if this event happend that will be rare to found this item beacause everybody wan hunt a weapon with hits and this is annoying.

So this event will help a lot of ppl want hits, i thhink that a amazing event for all.

and for not down the price the event must be during like 2 days and 1/50 so its goood for everybody