Can't play, I need some help

Travesty143

Hey everyone,

So I've gotten the urge to play some pso again and I went back to my old psobb file and launched the game. I got stuck in the patch loop, so I tried to use other exe's and they wouldn't work. After that, I uninstalled everything and installed back, and now I get a "failed to start psobb: error code 5," when I launch. Does anyybody know what my problem is? I would reallllyyyy appreciate a fix [:

Thanks!

Well I did that, and I get the same thing. online.exe and wonline.exe still say cant start psobb error 5 and the PsoBB.exe and PsOBw.exe icons aren't really there. I clicked the psobb and it said the directory wasn't there or something. :/

wonline.exe is for widescreen, it's not an obligated patch. Is there enough space on your HDD? Are you using windows 7?

And be sure to run it in admin mode.

Edited by chuk

also make sure the video driver is installed.

on your run command for windows type dxdiag

and look in the Tab for Video, tell us what it says.

I've tried running it in administrator mode, same result. I'm on windows vista... I hate it. I have more than 80gb on my hard drive so that shouldn't be an issue right?

And which video driver? Run command? I'm sorry guys. I used to play a while ago, didn't have issues, came back and got problems