DC and lost EVERYTHING

theres no love for stupidity. It may have been an accident, but first you lied when you said you disconnected and everything is gone. if you deleted your character, and everything is on it, thats just you being dumb and forgetting to put it all away.

Nothing personal, but there shouldnt be rewards for idiocy.

Ehh, he made a mistake. Hardly a lie is it? He deleted it by accident, you never done anything bad accidentally? Accidents happen all the time... It's not a reward, he is asking for help getting his items back.

Cody, use punctuation please!!

i know it was a mistake. but saying you disconnected and lost everything is completely different from saying i deleted my character, may i have my items back plz?

if we could let him have his items back for that, thats like letting me have donation items for free. Just not gonna happen.

i know it was a mistake. but saying you disconnected and lost everything is completely different from saying i deleted my character, may i have my items back plz?

if we could let him have his items back for that, thats like letting me have donation items for free. Just not gonna happen.

There's a massive difference. He actually had the items and has proof of the items. The donation is not the same because you would be getting items you never had. One is returning you're items, the other is giving you items that weren't yours.

Mio, the new name of his RAmarl is 'Flow'. He never had a Dark Flow :P

If it's only possible for him to get 3-4 items back (as rollback denied). He would like the LK38 (in pics), Excalibur (in pics), Heaven Striker and v101.

There's a massive difference. He actually had the items and has proof of the items. The donation is not the same because you would be getting items you never had. One is returning you're items, the other is giving you items that weren't yours.

technically they are your items however because you payed for them. So they are more yours than items that you found in game are yours because you payed real money for them. There isnt a massive difference between the two things i compared. He may have deleted the items, and they may have been his, and he may have proof pics, but it doesnt change the fact that it was his fault. It's also like me saying I deleted my donated items and took back my money for them, can I get more? Its not going to happen. The bottom line here it, as you probably could have told from the fact that none of the GMs are willing to give anything back, is that it's not going to happen.