Rollback needed - D/C and All Items Disappeared

kajex

A few hours ago my fonewm was fine, as I signed on to transfer items to my other characters. I accidentally signed with the same user name and password on from a second computer, disconnecting my fonewm from the server. When I signed back on, EVERYTHING in my inventory was gone (even the junk items like fluids and mates). Everything is just poof gone. The odd part is there are no ???? in my character. Everything just vanished.

(Guild card #42012248 Slot 3)

Here's what my character looks like right now:

noitems.jpg

Here are the items I know for sure I'm missing (though there may be more)...

Rainbow Baton

rainbow.jpg

Merc Rod (shown on my other force)

mercrod.jpg

Ignition Cloak and Mother Garb + (I keep both on my inventory at all times and switch between the two)

ignitioncloakmothergarb.jpg

Glide Divine (which I previously donated for) and V101

glide.jpg

Fire Scepter

firescepter.jpg

Two centurions (one in photo)

centurion.jpg

Demonic Fork

fork.jpg

And that's all I'm 100% sure I'm missing. I haven't checked my other characters to see what else is missing yet (such as mags, etc).

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

ugh that sucks man, and backup.. me and rampage are in most of the pics he took :3.. and ive seen him use everyone of those items hes missing, this glitch or whatever it is, has also happened to Smiles (aka, O_oiio_O, HUnewearl) and shes currently trying to get the same rollback done.. but Kaje, i hope you get your Rollback, hopefully you didn't lose your Excalibur you just put hit on also

If it helps, I gave him the baton and have seen him using most of the others. He loves his garb so I know he had that too, cos he loved to talk about it.

Apparently I wouldn't shut up about it since you and Terry both had to have one recently. ;)

• Like 2

I hope this char gets fixed because look he has now two forces that are bugged ._. Please GMs I hope you can fix this fast :)