Charactor Bug

Hi mods & GM,

I have this problem occurred in my common bank, I had boxes of ???? appear suddenly, and it started wiping my weapons and multiplying others to obscene amounts! I managed to get the ???? box across to my character inventory slots, and move all my weapons to my bank! Can you clean up the ???? virus boxes for me? I don’t know what to do about them, and they are disconnecting my game whenever I pick anything up!

Please wipe the inventory (not the bank or common bank) on guild card #42091353 slot #3. GM can you please help as everyday it not fixed another day without a Red Ring this character is Whitill and looking at drop chart has a 1 in 32 chance of getting it!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Edited by Ruskywalka

Hi, sorry accidently put negative mark.

I do not need a roll back as this happened a long time ago maybe when i was level 80, I am 200 now.

If you could clear my inventory as I have put all my items in the bank.

Thank you for getting back to me

Ruskywalka.

Edited by Ruskywalka

Its ok lol

So the ???? items are in the inventory and you need the inventory wiped. Well we still need pics of the ???? items and I am not sure if we can wipe the character inventory. We will have to wait on larva.

Could you post a screenshot of it giving you the disconnect error for having too many items at least? While you're not really asking to receive anything, there are other reasons that we require these as well.

He has an invisible item (or at least the item count is higher than it should be)

I made a /flush command ages ago (it probably is not on Ultima) that I could give Larva - if he wants it - that would clear his inventory and item count. He'd have to be online when it happened though

Alternatively, his character data could manually be edited.

I guess I'd edit it manually if his sql data was sent to me as well if no one else can do it.

You don't get a message in a large box in the middle of the screen saying you've surpassed the inventory limit?

And try another site to upload to -- one of the purposes of a screenshot to help with verification of identity in conjunction with a couple other things.

i am having this same problem...

My common bank was nice and clean, and then suddenly one day, there was 2 x ???? boxes and 1 x "present" in there.

I managed to take out the "present" and "use" it, and it was just one of my special weapons, Gae Bolg, that was already in there. either way, it had changed from a Gae Bolg to a "present".

After i had removed the "present" the 2 x ???? boxes multiplied to 4 x ???? boxes.

In EP1 common bank, i cant access any of my bank as when i get into it, the ???? boxes are spread throughout.

In EP2 common bank i can get all the way down my 170 odd items and the 4 x ???? boxes are bunched together at the end of the list. But as soon as my cursor touches the first ???? box, i get a disconnection error 100 message.

I also am stuck, i have no way of sorting this out, i dont know what to do? im not tech savvy, i just play the game, i dont play with files or use modded weapons or anything. i really need a moderator who has experienced this with other peoples accounts to help me out here!

i see they require a screenshot, but i dont know how to get it on this website? i would send an email with the picture attached if they really require one, if my description is not good enough?

• Like 1

i am having this same problem...

My common bank was nice and clean, and then suddenly one day, there was 2 x ???? boxes and 1 x "present" in there.

I managed to take out the "present" and "use" it, and it was just one of my special weapons, Gae Bolg, that was already in there. either way, it had changed from a Gae Bolg to a "present".

After i had removed the "present" the 2 x ???? boxes multiplied to 4 x ???? boxes.

In EP1 common bank, i cant access any of my bank as when i get into it, the ???? boxes are spread throughout.

In EP2 common bank i can get all the way down my 170 odd items and the 4 x ???? boxes are bunched together at the end of the list. But as soon as my cursor touches the first ???? box, i get a disconnection error 100 message.

I also am stuck, i have no way of sorting this out, i dont know what to do? im not tech savvy, i just play the game, i dont play with files or use modded weapons or anything. i really need a moderator who has experienced this with other peoples accounts to help me out here!

i see they require a screenshot, but i dont know how to get it on this website? i would send an email with the picture attached if they really require one, if my description is not good enough?

To take a screen shot you press the print screen button on the keyboard. Then upload the picture from your bmp file to either tinypic, photobucket, or imageshack. The bmp file should be under C:/Phantasy Star Online Blue Burt. Then post a new topic here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/23-bugs-crashes/ with the screen shot and say what it wrong