Laptop lag

Xylene

I know this is not suppose to be here.. but everytime I use pso on my laptop it lags everywhere but when I play on the computer it is normal (no lag) how come only on my laptop is laggy can someone help/tell how to fix this. >_<

wow my laptop is retarded or something. It does that too but when i connect my charger it stops lagging. O.o weird.

Most laptops have a feature that when you are not connected to a power source the overall performance of the laptop will drop in order to conserve power and extend the life of the battery charge. It is probably just that.

its weird I have the same problem, but why would it be ram or graphics card for such an old game?

This old game for some reason requires a good bit of power out of your pc.

What OS re you guys running? I was able to fix the lag in my Samsung by simply disabling desktop composition whenever I run PSO.. Just right click on the PSO exe. Then under the compatibility tab, check the 'disable desktop composition' box.

That should help somewhat in making the game run smoother.