Corrupted Items in Common Bank

kajex

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any luck in debugging my fomar? :)

like other user i please ask you to forgive us but we are working hard to make a flush command in the server,

but it will be ready in short time.

this way we dont need to recreate the character

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the command that was going to be used to fix my character is taking so long, would it be possible to just do a rollback to fix my character? I'll be happy to surrender any items to a GM after the rollback has been completed since I currently have no items on my fomar. This ticket is over two months old, and I currently have two forces that I cannot use. Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried what I said?

Oh sorry, Chuk. I forgot to respond to your message. Yes, I've done that a couple of times. Actually, it seemed to get rid of one ???? as I used to only be able to pick up 28 items before getting an error. However, I still have one in my inventory and d/c when picking up a 30th item.

I have a have a ????? item in my common bank and every time I enter my common bank it disconnects me from the whole game and I have to restart my PSO game. The ?????? item is on the bottom of my bank

I had this item appear about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't been a huge problem since it's only in my common bank and not in any of my characters banks. I only saw one ???? item in my bank. With every character I try to enter into my common bank with the same thing happens were I get disconnected and I have to restart my PSO game.

So far it hasn't affected anything else like my other items or mags, the only problem is the disconnecting.

My guild card is 42015595

:) Thank you for help.

Oh sorry, Chuk. I forgot to respond to your message. Yes, I've done that a couple of times. Actually, it seemed to get rid of one ???? as I used to only be able to pick up 28 items before getting an error. However, I still have one in my inventory and d/c when picking up a 30th item.

we already fix this right?

I have a have a ????? item in my common bank and every time I enter my common bank it disconnects me from the whole game and I have to restart my PSO game. The ?????? item is on the bottom of my bank

I had this item appear about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't been a huge problem since it's only in my common bank and not in any of my characters banks. I only saw one ???? item in my bank. With every character I try to enter into my common bank with the same thing happens were I get disconnected and I have to restart my PSO game.

So far it hasn't affected anything else like my other items or mags, the only problem is the disconnecting.

My guild card is 42015595

:) Thank you for help.

u need to create a topic for this issue.

please follow the rules.

• 2 weeks later...