Once upon a time there was.....

10/30/2011

12:45am

Gc#42007698

character slot 4

I had just asked pain for my baranz back switched from khi to jane grabbed baranz and went to put hs 30 native I'n the bank I Dced when putting it I'n the bank289hds1.jpg when I relogged my inventory looked like 

This 14k8mdw.jpg

The end XP

I've had some wacky stuff happen to me 2 I never transfer buy common bank but sometimes I'll drop one item and it will literally change into another and stay that way etc I've had items change into rare mags I've already made lost mag lvls have mags change from 200 to lvl 5 I have a long list of crazy stuff

Ur joking right I've had 3 check all my characters it's not like I'm giving away my items or selling them if so ud see the 24 PDs I had left also disappeared it's not like I'm making some kind of financial gain I'd just like to keep the stuff I've worked hard for and the crap I've donated for Is that really a problem

Yo mio jump of my sack cuz your having your period today u guys can watch me everyone I sign on if I was going to cheat trust I'd have better crap than this If I was going to cheat why would I donate To a server that's going to ban me for cheating

well a big part of the character data is in 0's .. so and then all the items lost start apearing but the game dont read them they just moved many

space under the correct place.

so yeah a rollback is needed here.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...