What do you guys think of my Hucaseal and Ramarl?

Name: Momiji

Class: Hucaseal

Level: 182

Weapons: Double Cannon (35 hit), Red Partisan (30 hit), Arrest Vulcans (45 hit), Flight Cutter (30 hit), Bravace (35 hit)

Armor: Blue Odoshi

Shield: Kasami Bracer

Slots: Cure/Unit, Heavenly/Power, Heavenly/Arm, Centurion/Ability

Mag: 5/145/50/0 Rati

Right now I want to hunt a M&A 60 Vise with hit for the Berserk Special. I also want a Daylight Scar with hit. I actually used to have one of those but traded it away for the lavis Cannon with hit (which I later turned into Double Cannon).

Name: Jubliee

Class: Ramarl

Level: 196

Weapons: Snow Queen (35 hit), Spread Needle, Berserk Vulcans (45 hit), Vivienne (30 hit), Cannon Rouge

Armor: Aura Field

Shield: Yata Mirror

Slots: Cure/Unit, V501, Heavenly/Arm, Heavenly/Battle

Mag: 5/145/50/0 Rappy

I would also like an M&A 60 vise for her but my Hucaseal will get one first. I'd also like to get a Spread Needle with hit as well as a Cannon Rouge (or Gi Gues body) with hit.

Well, that's it for now.

• Like 1

nice, it's a pretty good setup, but you can always improve ;)

Here are some idea's, but note it's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with me ^^

i'd add a charge arms 50 hit (or berserk if you prefer) to your RAmarl,

along with a good% Excalilbur for yowies in episode 4 instead of the vivi.

Also if you can lay your hands on a Heaven Striker with hit, it easily replaces your mechs.

For your hucaseal, the red partisan can be replaced by a similar weapon, like DF, TJS, Red Sword for more damage or Imperial Pick just foor looks xD

Since HUcaseal have good ATA, i'd even go for a last swan instead of the bravace, especially if you can obtain a RR and use a smartlink in your units. Ofc a L&K38 is a nice addition to your arsenal.

There's way more i can say, but i'll stop here xD

Edited by chuk

try Dual bird for hucaseal too it deal awesome damage with no hit ,for swords i recommend Chain sawd special Gush =P or DF or tjs, sjs works too. for mag i reccomend nidra or sato also panthers tail give mayor endurance than a rati mag that use resta uhm. xD about shields try any that you like hucaseal have enough ata to hit your enemy. the best option its RR but any shield work perfect for hucaseal.

for ramarl you have really nice equip i just recomend a excalibur for some enemies or some bosses like de rol lee or barba ray from epi 2. exca with no hit still works ramarl rarely miss the target so... i like to use 3 % no hit on rangers.

well thats my idea just my opinion,jaja if you like em

i personally use ehm atm. well have a nice day and good luck with your improvements

• 2 months later...

Support Role HUcaseal:upclose means you more likely gain attention first. Therefore u should be the first to use freeze traps. When enemies are frozen, they have reduced EVP. Casts get bonuses to confuse,freeze and paralysis specials. Since HUcaseal has more ATA than HUcast, its a better choice to have HUcaseal use redsword's unreduced paralysis special to keep enemies frozen and paralyzed(paralysis can overwrite itself). So that usually means the following actions w/ the following weapons:

Rush w/ either dual bird, charge vulcans or braveman(if u think ur lucky)

Set Freeze trap, run back a bit to gather mob, then hit trap w/ slicer/gun

immediately run towards the group and spam redsword spec

unless a ranged attack interrupts u for long enough, the mob will not move

Attack Role HUcaseal:you have more ata than all hunters and more atp than most rangers(excluding racast). HUcaseal at lower levels can be more effective than HUcast in that respect as they can pull off more hits w/ berserk/charge. Those weapons would include vjaya(the best), excal(second best), braveman/charge slicer, and mechs.

Support Role Comparison to RAcast: RAcast has access to spread needle and is more effective at paralyzing enemies due to ata and range. However, RAcast has a higher damage priority and should be supportive if using lk38 or charge arms. Therefore, HUcaseal and maybe HUcast should be supportive if they cannot compete.

RAmarl: Best solo character. Has buffs, ranged and best crowd control equips. When in a party w/ more specialized characters (such as a lv30s/d force and hu/racasts), RAmarl is reduced to a support role of only using snowqueen/spread needle/demon weapons. Therefore the best equips for ramarl is snowqueen,s-rank needles, SoF, clio and HS(w/ mag). Also keep in mind that ramarl can easily do gizonde glitch on vol opt and can use divine punishment the best out of the four rangers. Divine punishment is fatal to ep4 bosses as its holy element and goes off of mst stat which ramarl has the highest of.

Try to hunt Lame D Argent for your HUcaseal you might improve. ;)