L&K 38 Combat 25 hit for sale!

Dizzak420

well chuk for one it is unobtainable you can only get it once a year just like the PGF, and now that it can combo it is epic! oh and pin we have a deal.

Edited by Dizzak420

well i have canon rougue 50 hit and have pcs like 50 or 60 4 that lk.

well chuk for one it is unobtainable you can only get it once a year just like the PGF, and now that it can combo it is epic! oh and pin we have a deal.

is epic or hax ? :onion65:

This significantly reduces the other weapons (raven master, last swan, charge vulcan, yasmin 9000, dual bird and finally all other mech (can be only srank mechgun (demon) can compete, and they still have not the same shooting range)

I think it's really a bad idea to have put the combo on this weapon (is just my opinion), all player use it,

it makes others drop out of date and everyone wants to use finally lk38.

Combo is cool for df, dm, but for lk38, is hax xD

why iron faust dont have combo ? and power maser ? i dont know ....

Edited by Vazerty

starfly i agree with you, i used to be able to kick the crap out of everybody with my force, but now that lk 38 can combo my force gets his ass kicked in battle (depending on who im fighting)

And pin that stats on the lk 38 are 45/0/0/0/25, im off work all day tommarow (monday) so i can meet you then.

I agree with Starfly. in my opinion the lk & 38 is an abuse that has combo, but since this weapon has combo ill be happy if the master raven had combo and the power maser.

Edited by Ozkar5

starfly i agree with you, i used to be able to kick the crap out of everybody with my force, but now that lk 38 can combo my force gets his ass kicked in battle (depending on who im fighting)

you couldn't kick my ass ftw ;D

(xD)

Lol if you wanna debate about the Overpower-fullness of the LK38, make a topic in the right section,

trade done so LOCKED.