Any Transfer Account forum?

Valhalla

I'm thinking that they should add a forum that transfer accounts to another server or something.

Might be way too hard but why not try? Maybe we have friends that want to play but they hate starting new characters and leave old ones inactive.

I like this idea, I got my character on xbox, and if I could continue him, I would be super happy. I dont even care about my items, I just want my mag! And the chance to continue something I dont have time for lol

Couldn't you continue it here still even without transfer accounts? Such as you could remake the character or the mag :o

Also if I did the transfer I would want my items more then the character xD

But this could be hard to do for a couple of reasons like....we cannot access the data of your GC, Xbox, or DC accounts...The most we could go off of would be either screen shots or a video of your character and gear. Even then it would be hard to tell if it was you because I know there are several videos of people showing off their gear online.

Trust me I for one would have done this a long time ago because I had a lot of amazing gear on gc that would have liked to keep and ran around uncovering secrets in the storyline or "Easter eggs"

This is just my opinion on things that it would be tough to do and people could easily scam but ultimately its up to Larva.

This question has been made many times.

for all the reason that veriemas said and few other we dont do that.

we just dont . topic close . thanks for participate :onion113: