HI-_- just got a wedding dress OFFER ur best shot

Red Devil

First, where u found this frame? I cant believe if a drop on epsiguard. What u looking for? I have any good stuff to trade, but i need know the procedence of the armor.

YES im gally and yes it drop epsilon what do u have on ur trade list u got 1 IF not offer me what u have is good^^

6 pds

and yes it drops from Epsilon pink and white id's. also from shamburton red id.. and i think i did see the anouncment earlier! So Someone found a dress just dont remeber the name.. =P

Edited by Green

6 pds

and yes it drops from Epsilon pink and white id's. also from shamburton red id.. and i think i did see the anouncment earlier! So Someone found a dress just dont remeber the name.. =P

these are all really bad offfer imma take the other guy who sent me a PM

HE off RR DF shield daylight scar hit 50 adept MM hit cannon rouge hit 35 lavis 45 hit demonic fork HS

No need to triple post; one time would have gotten your point across just as well.

As I said, set a minimum starting bid if you don't want horrible offers. If you really were offered that in a PM, then perhaps you should just accept that.

Also, you don't even have the wedding dress on you anymore. Perhaps you should wait until you have it again before selling it, no?

• Like 2

I offer 10 pds and a something hit something. And I doubt anyone offered all that ^ cause if they did, id take it up, your not gonna get much for it from my people.

YEA Okay....ITS okaay nvm ur offer i could get it almost everyday 1 pd 2 meseta and 2 pd and 2 mesta THANX

ITS all good keep ur meseta and ur PD IM not interest

I offer 10 pds and a something hit something. And I doubt anyone offered all that ^ cause if they did, id take it up, your not gonna get much for it from my people.

THANX ur not gonna get a wedding so easily Either too LMAO

U tell me this if wedding is 65 dollar donation how much 2 pd is worth at the donation ..................Strange isnt BUT its all good i will keep what is mine that is annouce ull keep what every1 finds everyday OKAY^^ DEAL

No need to triple post; one time would have gotten your point across just as well.

As I said, set a minimum starting bid if you don't want horrible offers. If you really were offered that in a PM, then perhaps you should just accept that.

Also, you don't even have the wedding dress on you anymore. Perhaps you should wait until you have it again before selling it, no?

Well Said Choko +1.

Hey, I dont think you understand that were just joking....ILL CONTINUE THE BID AT 40 PDS!!!

U guys are very funny HAHAHAHA WOW thats very nice to joke with a offer that took me 4 hours an happy hour on with some lousy ppl waiting for RARE

AND here u are joking with me DUDE its not even funny some1 was tripping about me getting it and GM are suspicious at ME DONT ASK me why becuz i dont know i just no they are trippen

well if you do get it ill beat that one offer you were talking about.

Ur not kidding me are u every1 been messing around lately BEEN offering silly pds and meseta not realli funny but sure plz give me a good offer oR private message me