Guild Card List

today i hit max number of guild cards that i can have (40). im curious why its only 40 on this server or why we cant have more. i suggest having 100 atleast. any feed back would be appreciated. thank you and btw im not sure if this topic goes in this section.

• Like 1

Well, ultima hasn't got such a big comunity, so I'm sure that if you browse through your cards, there are players who you haven't seen for weeks/months.

Also, don't just ask everyone's GC as you would indeed reach the '40' limit pretty fast. Just delete some you don't see often or never send mails to.

Also don't forget you don't need the GC of your teammates, as you can see a list of their GC and send them mails, chat etc.

• Like 3

nice reply chukychess xD

In that case, I will...

xD

Btw, if you're intrested, I'm always up for a game of chess hahaha :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In that case, I will...

xD

Btw, if you're intrested, I'm always up for a game of chess hahaha :D

jjajaj hey chuck lets do a cheesecake better xD,, that sounded kind of gay , lets kill a GM better

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is something else, people: you might want to keep your old GCs in case those old friends come back, and even if they don't come back, as souvenirs. Also I do think one may still want the GCs of their teammates, if you want to narrow down your communication to just one without the other knowing, for whatsoever reason. Plus your dearest relatives may have several accounts, making more than one GC necessary to locate and mail them. 40 GCs is definitely insufficient.

There is something else, people: you might want to keep your old GCs in case those old friends come back, and even if they don't come back, as souvenirs. Also I do think one may still want the GCs of their teammates, if you want to narrow down your communication to just one without the other knowing, for whatsoever reason. Plus your dearest relatives may have several accounts, making more than one GC necessary to locate and mail them. 40 GCs is definitely insufficient.

ok we will try to work on this, no promesing nothign