You want to hang out with the coolest guy?

StahnAileron

you gotta be kidding.... right?

No I think Vypor hit it right on the staple.... screw? ....Door handle.....Man this thread has me so confused

No I think Vypor hit it right on the staple.... screw? ....Door handle.....Man this thread has me so confused

Pretty sure the phrase you're looking for is, "Directed force directly proportional to the equidistance of the metallic adhering apparatus."

I'm not pulling off anything really.The way I explain the situation is confusing;I'm trying to clear it up.It's like this I can understand my own words,but putting it in a way for someone else is more of a challenge.I give out items that aren't used by me.I never have experienced an item glitch since I never use the bank.I'm not saying I didn't want friends.I am a relaxed player by my definition of cool.I never said I was the best.There's always someone better than me in reality.

This goes off topic to my brother from a recent post.

My youngest brother lives with me in the same location,so it's the same IP address.He hasn't come back to the game for at least a week.I have problems getting him to talk with me.My brother already has enough problems making friends.The fact he had a personality change.It isn't easy to reason with a brother that gave up most of of the values he once held dear to him.If nobody understands,I don't know what is there I can say that will make it completely clear.

Edited by StahnAileron

I'm not pulling off anything really.The way I explain the situation is confusing;I'm trying to clear it up.It's like this I can understand my own words,but putting it in a way for someone else is more of a challenge.I give out items that aren't used by me.I never have experienced an item glitch since I never use the bank.I'm not saying I didn't want friends.I am a relaxed player by my definition of cool.I never said I was the best.There's always someone better than me in reality.

This goes off topic to my brother from a recent post.

My youngest brother lives with me in the same location,so it's the same IP address.He hasn't come back to the game for at least a week.I have problems getting him to talk with me.My brother already has enough problems making friends.The fact he had a personality change.It isn't easy to reason with a brother that gave up most of of the values he once held dear to him.If nobody understands,I don't know what is there I can say that will make it completely clear.

The more you try to clear things up, the less sense it makes. Why are you sharing this information with everyone on ultima?

Sometimes the it's easier to get what you want, by not wanting it anymore lol.

The more you try to clear things up, the less sense it makes. Why are you sharing this information with everyone on ultima?

Sometimes the it's easier to get what you want, by not wanting it anymore lol.

Now YOU'RE starting to not make sense. lol

I re-read what he said and it made a little more sense. But there are all sorts of off-topic topics on here, that it confuzzled everyone who was talking.

Pretty sure the phrase you're looking for is, "Directed force directly proportional to the equidistance of the metallic adhering apparatus."

Well darn it you're right. It's so obvious.

Well darn it you're right. It's so obvious.

That sir, would be why I am here.

Always glad to make things easier to understand.