Hide and seek get rares

StahnAileron

Please read the description I made it clear.

Rules: I will select a minigame of the week. It is due to change every week, I will provide later details on new games I make.Limit 1 item per person.

The items of the week will determine what class can play the game with me. Only reason I am making this is to clear my bank. It's an opportunity for anyone. Items of the week:

Item List:

I kind of ran out of items so you know, it's temporarily closed until further notice.

You are going to have to figure this one out, not that hard. I always have rares to give unless I run out >.<

This will be a random encounter,so I won't be giving out my name. Only way you'll find out if you're in my minigame I'll ask you if you want to play a game for free items or rares.

Edited by StahnAileron

I kinda see a big flaw....

players although cannot use telepipe, well there's no need, I can easily go area by area, and when I find a previously enemy-cleared area, I'll know

you've been through there. XD

there's more difficulty in doing this on lobbys. (cept for lobby 7. red ribbon only)

I kinda see a big flaw....

players although cannot use telepipe, well there's no need, I can easily go area by area, and when I find a previously enemy-cleared area, I'll know

you've been through there. XD

there's more difficulty in doing this on lobbys. (cept for lobby 7. red ribbon only)

That came to my attention as well. I'll just follow the trail of blood XD

The only reason for this is to clear my bank of unwanted items and keep what is necessary in my inventory. This will also clear my bank without having to simply just sell it to the shop for 10 meseta.

Attention notice: Seeing that nobody is interested in the game it is done for the week until next time on Alamaz Z.

I wonder if there will be people willing to play a simple game for items or will I have to sell them to the shops O.O.

Joking on selling them to the shops, but really play the minigame for the item.Talk is cheap,work for the item:(

Edited by StahnAileron