Exp levels... is this right?

Riki a little while back they change the exp requirments. raised them up. so the xtra is just making up for what ur short now.. some people had to make up 15 mil before there next level.. =P

Edited by Green
  • Like 3

Debes subir de nivel y se arregla :D. si es que no es lo correcto.

A daroch le paso cuando cargo su pj antiguo jajajajaja no recuerdo cuantos dĆ­as estuvo leveando hasta que subiĆ³, luego de eso no tuvo problemas.

creo que lo de el eran cerca de 10 millones :D

but thats gona take forever! :onion-head46:

Oooo how i miss this post of sufering xD, i was so happy when i did that change in the server and seeing how

everyone was crying for the millions of point to lvl up xD hahha..

dont worry man just level up to make up what you own us XD LOL

Oooo how i miss this post of sufering xD, i was so happy when i did that change in the server and seeing how

everyone was crying for the millions of point to lvl up xD hahha..

dont worry man just level up to make up what you own us XD LOL

i will just for you larva, and i'll post a pic of my success! :onion-head11:

It's not that bad buddy. Im in 170's now and just havin a ball with friends in-game most of the time. 10k will turn into 100k and so forth, So get used to it ;D

i still remember, i had to get 7.7m exp to lvl from 157 to 158 lolololol, on the last weekend i managed to lvl my hunewearl to 158 lol, but it was epically fun, plus the lucky drops along the way 8D

i still remember, i had to get 7.7m exp to lvl from 157 to 158 lolololol, on the last weekend i managed to lvl my hunewearl to 158 lol, but it was epically fun, plus the lucky drops along the way 8D

ya its given me some time to group with my team and work on my lame d' argent, im down to 1.5mil with 2500 kills :onion108:

Jajajaja. That was faster that we tough, see was very fun right?

What I'd we do all levels from 150 and above like this? Millions of exp to lvl up XD I'm sure lot of ppl will thanks me for that. Congratz man