Exp event maybe?

Veriemas

Me and many of the players here in ULTIMA have been wondering if it is possible that we can get an exp event to make up the lost lvls from the rollback. Most of the players are going to lose a lot of work they did on there characters from this disaster. So Larva we the players ask if you can do this for us?

Me and many of the players here in ULTIMA have been wondering if it is possible that we can get an exp event to make up the lost lvls from the rollback. Most of the players are going to lose a lot of work they did on there characters from this disaster. So Larva we the players ask if you can do this for us?

Yes if After this Roll back im going to lose a Mag imade . im going too lose levels 194 back to 178 -.-, 2 items from a trade i did yesterday. SO please Larva Can we have another 5x exp event because i know not just mee but many other people were most llikely on for a good 10 hours of work of leveling. and i know this Hacker incident ruined everything, but because of it we would ask if you have another event.

yeah laarva do a exp X6 event cause im gonna lose 11 hours of gameplay and 35 lvls so, i beg u to do that please :D PLEASEE dont make a exp X5 for 1 day MAKE IT A EXP X6 FOR 2 DAYS

an experience avent just finish this pass weekend lol.

Larva is right. we just had a event.. Sorry about everyones loss. but when u signed up it said this is beta server and we are not responsiable for lost levels our items. So when they replace items its just a curtosy...and besides if u made trades. afterroll back just make the same trade again.. simple eh? =P

P.s.

If you see the haxer or those stupid PD rooms again. Dont go leveling and hunting. that would just be stupid of you.So many of you people are greedy and pick up the haxs he is making. Wich now causes a rollback..=P thank god i didnt play today

Edited by Green
  • Like 1